Chapter 15: Help!

It was starting to get dark. The rain was still drizzling. We were all walking threw the woods. Not sure where to go.

"It's getting dark, what are we doing?" Beth asked. It just stayed silent. After a few minutes of silence Beth slightly shouted,

"Ok that's it. I'm sick of walking! Where are we even going? We don't know where to look or what to do. We are just walking around the forest. We can't just walk around and hope we will find someone."

"What are we suppose to do?" Daryl asked sounding careless.

"Well, we should find shelter. And figure everything out and start fresh next morning." Beth replied calming down a bit.

"No. Not again I will not stop in another stupid cabin that wreaks of dead people, and I won't sleep in the woods." I stated trying to keep my anger in. After a few seconds Beth finally spoke.

"I know it's hard to not know were everyone is. I'm worried about Maggie. But we can't risk being out here. We have to find somewhere to stay. And every morning we will look around and try to find someone." I just nodded in agreement. She was right we can't risk being out here. Especially if we are tired.

"We still have maybe a hour left of sun light. We should start looking for somewhere to stay now." Daryl suggested.

We all walked, and walked, and looked. But didn't find anything. Pretty soon it got dark.

"This will have to do." Beth said walking to small area in the woods. Daryl sat down and starting making a little pit for a fire, Beth got some sticks, and I sat down resting my back and head on a tree trying not to fall asleep. The tree was a few feet away from Daryl and Beth, I kind of wanted a few minutes to think by myself. My eye lids were getting heavy. And I was close to falling asleep when a I felt a sudden grip on my shoulders, a walker.