1.

"Come on Gabriella we can do this together,"

"Michael this is wrong"

"For me this is right "be Bad"
----------------------------------------

Olaaa!!

Here is my Very first book: Shamone on wattpad . I hope you will like it as much i do ! enjoy reading ❤️

I will Rewrite this book again Because of a few Grammar mistakes!

* this is gabriela look up*

" Los Angeles A Friday in 1987*

Here i am again on a friday i had 2 hours study and then my early weekend will start. i had a lot of homework this week and didnt even have time to go to my photoshoot, school first ! I missed my bed allready and remembered that i didnt clean my house before i left.....

I live alone in a big house here in LA. My parents live in spain im half spanish and half American. I study  here and decided to live here even after my study to focus on my modeling career...

I walked inside the huge building of the university to my safe locker and grabbed my books for todays lessons. i locked it again and turned arround facing my best friend alice she hugged me and started a whole conversation early in the morning. as she was talking i spotted 2 guys pushing a person against the wall..

I turned my head and stared at michael who was pushed against the wall violently and he was looking down...

"Theres michael the weirdest guy of the school" alice said jokingly..

I couldnt even laugh about it ....
The 2 boys were trying to take hes bag but he held it tigh ...

"stop doing this to me"
He said with hes soft voice...

"Come on michael 4 years and you still cant protect yourself ? Shame on you"
the bullies said slapping hes face playfully...

Michael was always quit and calm he was always alone, of course there are bullies who love to get attention from people by bullying michael and i really wish that he would stand up for himself Because i didnt wanted to see him like this.

I didnt know him good i never talked to him he looks always so peaceful reading books , making hes homework, he was very smart and that made everyone jealous and thats why no one liked him in this university.

everyone here was 20 years and older and what a shame that. most of them still act like kids..

I sighed and stared at michael the whole time... he was so sensitive how?

The two boys were still pissing him off and i was about to go up to them untill alice grabbed me by my hand and pulled me to the classroom...

"Whats wrong with you why youre looking at michael !" Alice mumbled ...

"Alice why do you care i can look whenever i want to ?"

"I was just saying damn gabriela ..."
I ignored alice and sat down on my chair. i opend my book and started reading the new chapter of history... i was thinking the whole time about him..

Michael..

I couldnt sit down like this anymore. I stood up and walked to the teacher..