5.

I was about to ask him something when the door of the elevator opend and a group of boys were standing there looking at us...

"Look who we got here michael johnson.. "
it was the first time hearing hes surname johnson.. one of the boys tried to grab michael by hes arm but i pushed him and the rest looked shocked at me...

"DARE TO TOUCH HIM! "

I yelled at them as they looked at me in shock..
"Gabriella what are you doing "they asked calmy as i walked up to them..

"What im doing im protecting him from stupid dogs like you guys ! Thats what im doing ! Idiots !"

Thats when one of them grabbed me by my collar as i started to scream...

"PUTA GET AWAY FROM ME ! "I yelled as he smirked.

Lcome on gabriella you dont protect losers like him you belong to us "
the guy said with hes deep blue eyes staring at mine...

"IF YOU OR YOURE FRIENDS TOUCH HIM AGAIN ILL KILL YOU ALL! you hear me ! " Thats when. I pushed him away from me... michael looked at me and bited hes lips... but i didnt noticed it.....

Thats when 2
Boys tried to push michael as i slapped one of them and i got a punch back in return my face as i fell on the ground...

I was in pain...
I groaned out of pain.. and thats when i suddenly. Saw something ive never expected...

Michael took of hes jacket and threw hes bag on the floor.. he walked up to them and grabbed the guy with the blue eyes that held me a few minutes ago by hes collar. I was looking in total shock at him....

Was this michael everyone knew?
No way it wasnt...

Thats when i heard a slap and i was so scared that it was from the guy but when i looked up i stared at the guy who fell on the floor in front of michael...

"DARE TO TOUCH A WOMAN LIKE THAT AGAIN AND ILL KILL YOU YOU GET ME ! "

hes soft voice became  an deep and angry voice wich i never heard from him

hes soft voice became an deep and angry voice wich i never heard from him.. the group boys stood up and runned away .... leaving us.

I was still holding my left cheek..
thats when michael kneeled in front of me and looked me deep in the eyes..

"Gabriella are you okay ?"
he said softly like he suddenly became the old michael i tried to stand up but thats when michael picked me up by my waist helping me to stand up he moved my hand away from my face and stared at my left cheek that became red and it was burning like hell.

before he could say something... the director stood in front of us....

"You two follow me ! "
He said angry as we both knew that we were fúcked..

"Wait a minute sir gabriella has pain i have to help her "
he said soft...

"Allright 5
Minutes and then i see you both in my office ! "