60.

Awhhh look at thiS perfect family!! ❤️😭😍 they are goals right!!!

The Richy Jackson Family..

•••••

*Michaels pov*

"Daddy and mommy were at the same
School together but Mommy was a popular and beautiful girl just like you and Daddy was a normal boy. So one day we talked together and we slowly
Fell in love with each other and that day There were people that wanted to hurt mom so i saved her and we were driving on my motorbike.."

"Daddy you have a motorbike?"
Aurora asked suprised as he nod..

"Yes daddy still has it in his garage i will show you after the story.. so anyways Mommy and i went on our first date at Starbucks and thats how we got to know each other more and thats how our love started.. so then. There was a huge Party and i was invited but i didnt knew that mommy will be there to and when i arrived there i saw a beautiful Princess standing outside in her beautiful red dress" Michael said as he showed Aurora The red Dress and Aurora was so amazed by the dress..

"Woowww" she said as we smiled at her.

"So daddy was so happy to see mommy and she looked so beautiful and then that day mommy and i won our award. And we kissed on stage and thats how we became a couple.."

"Dad how did i came ?" Aurora asked as Gabriella and i blushed..

"This is embarrasing" michael whispered making Gabriella chuckle..  

Aurora was just like her father smart and curious..

"Mommy and daddy wanted a baby together and thats how we got you little princess" Michael said as she smiled..

She had the smile of her father wich was beautiful...

"I want more stories Dad!" Aurora said as Michael shook his head..

"No sweetie not now its bedtime Nanny Laura will take you to bed allright?" Michael said as she pouted her lips and nod her head..

"Good girl" Michael said as he kissed her forehead and so did i"

Nanny Laura walked inside the room and took Aurora to her bedroom as it was only me and Michael..

"Get dressed baby." He said as i stared at him confused..

"Where are we going baby?"

"Somewhere just get ready!" michael repeated as he kissed me On the tip of my nose..

*in the car*

Michael and i were in the car right now and he was driving to god knows where late in the night. We were singing some songs on the radio together and thats when i noticed The starbucks were we had our First Date something like that.

I glanced at Michael and smiled..

"Baby this is so sweet !" I said as i kissed him on his cheek.

"Were gonna get some coffee and then were going to the Beach okay?" Michael said as i nod my head in agreement.

"Okay"