24.

*michaels pov*

Currently  Gabriella and i were eating breakfast she talked with me about getting so many calls from her management that they want to interview her, the model
Of the year. But she really didnt like interviews at all...

"Well same here Gabriella"  i said as she chuckled. "I dont like interviews to they always ask some private questions and i hate them.. i never answer them..." i said honestly.

"Yeah exactly but my manager told me that it is better for my career to show up in front of the cameras and talk a little about mysself..."

"As long as you dont tell your private story's you dont have to be scared..." i told her while kissing her on her cheek.

"I remember my last interview i had 2 weeks ago i said as i got a flashback of my face that day......"

Down here...

"Why what did you do michael" Gabriella asked me as i was smiling like an idiot

"Well i rolled my eyes up like 100 times at the whole interview and i had to fake up some smiles....."

"Youre such a bitch michael", Gabriella said as we both laughed...

We finished our breakfast as we got changed into our outfit for the day since we were walking in our piyamas .

"Michael does this looks good?"
I stared at Gabriella that was
Wearing  a white long skirt with black dots on it and a matching black crop top. She had red lipstick on her plump lips and her hair in a messy bun.  She looked so simple but yet gorgeous....

"I love it !" I said as i pecked her on her lips..

I then got dressed into a white blazer with a black armband  and black pants

I then got dressed into a white blazer with a black armband  and black pants.. i wanted to match with my princess in front of my family..

 i wanted to match with my princess in front of my family