11.

1  hour later janet left my studio lets say my house as i sat down after recording 5 songs and fixing them lyrics

1  hour later janet left my studio lets say my house as i sat down after recording 5 songs and fixing them lyrics...  it went so easy and so fast that janet didnt even needed to help me so she just left ....

I grabbed my
Phone from the table and i tried to call gabriella but she didnt answer.... i putted my phone away as i decided to drive arround the city in my motorcycle..

My mom warned me about 100 times to Not appear out in public all alone. Everyone knew me but The strange thing  was that no one ever noticed me on my motorcycle ? 

I just wanted to live a normal life like everyone did so i had the dare to do this everyone knew the michael jackson. As the dancer with always the same looks but bad was coming soon so they didnt saw me in this outfit only gabriella did and the funniest thing is that she thinks that i dress up like this because im bad?

But come on im not bad im really not...

I was very busy these days and the only time i had time to do something was yesterday when i was at gabriella's house these hot moments of last night. Made me bite my lip seductivly...

If she was just standing here....

I was thinking about buying a huge ranch outside the city. I wanted to make something beautifuel something i always wanted to have...

A childhood...

I wanted to make mysself and also other childerens happy but these toughts were for later now it was time to focus on my brand new album..

I was so exited because tommorow i will perform one of my new song for this album: another part of me .my outfit was all ready so i didnt had to worry about anything else..

-----------------

"Well sir do you have a size m
Of these jogging pants. I would like the grey one .....  "

"Miss these are for boys we have a women collection of adidas ?"

"I like the men ones can you just go and look for that size please ? "I asked the guy as he started looking arround for a medium Size of the adidas jogging pants....

5 minutes later

"Miss i found a medium size for you  but i prefer the white one on you since you have a curvy body.... " i stared at the guy and raised my eyebrow...

"Well then i take the white one " i said as i leaned against the  cash desk  making him look at me...

"Youre such a pretty girl "he said as i thanked him....

He scanned the price tag and i payed for the jogging pant as  he handed me it in a bag .. i left the adidas store and walked arround as i noticed someone i really didnt wanted to see...

Cara , she was also a model but she wasnt a beginner she worked for 3 years in the modeling industry and the only thing she can do is insult beginners and giving them that bitchy stare wich i hate ! She noticed me from a distance and walked up to me like i was a friend of her..

"Why cant she just fûck off ?"

"Well well well gabriella riechy...
How are you? " She said as she took a sip of her milkshake...

"Such a hoe"
"Well im fine and richy is the name not riechy...   "

"well its hard for a professional model to remember all these.  Names you know ? "she said as she checked her nails..

"Oh i understand " i mumbled as i cursed the shit out of her inside my head...

" im so busy with preparing for tommorows red carpet event there will be a lot of models and i have to  look red carpet ready you know?"

"Well i have to go now because i will mis my appointment at the nail salon " i said as i stared at her ruined nails that werent even half done the red nail
Polsih wasnt even there .... she stared at me and knew that i was laughing about her nails.....

"Well okay see y......"

I turned arround and walked away like i was hurrying  for an appointment wich i wasnt of course but i did walk pass a beauty salon and my face did need some refresh and some hydration so lets do this ! I motivated mysself as i walked inside the beauty salon....

------------

I was  done after 1 hour and i felt reborn again.. i left the beautysalon and walked to. My car again...

God i was so tired i dont even know why? I started driving back home and i. Noticed a missed call from michael.. i felt so happy and so suprised but the  thing was that i know if i call back again he wont answer because he would be busy again.....

I decided to call back later...

I was so exited for tommorow but the only thing i wanted now was my bed..

Not a long chapter but the next chapters will be  amazing i promise !! Just keep voting and commenting❤️