6.

It was an hour later. Since i left Michael.we were talking about school stuff and he had to leave by a phone call. i was in my car on my way to my house when my phone suddenly ringed...

I answerd and it was my neighbour
Lisa. She is a mom has 1 daughter and we visit each other a lot of times...
Shes a single mom. And her daughter is her only hapinnes i adore her daughter a lot ...

"Heyy gabriella! How are you sweetie!"

"Im finee how are you girll.. ?"

"im good I just finished my last schoolday and im on my way back home you know?l

"Well gabriella i hope you wont mind if you let my daughter layla stay at youre house for the night because i have an appointment at my office and no one can watch her ...."

"Im okay with it ! When will i pick her up ? "

"Uhmm arround 6 pm" ... "allright ill be at youre door then. I said.."

"Thank you so much sweetheart "

she said as i greeted her and ended the phone call. I arrived at my house and parked my car in my garage .. i wanted to do a little walk arround the neighbourhood because i know if i enter my house i will jump on my bed for sure..

I grabbed my phone And texted some friends while walking it was early to, 12 pm and the sun was shining on my head... i walked down the street and took my left as i walked inside the ghetto neighbourhood .. one of my favourite places to.. i had a lot of friends there but most people knew me as the calm ,polite girl... but no im
Not..

I walked and spotted allready my best friends at the end of the street they were taking selfies and some boys were teasing them but they liked the attention to ... thats when ashley noticed me from a distance ..

"GABRIELLAA SEXYY COME HERE ! "She yelled like a goat as i walked up to them. the other girls walked up to me and hugged me.

"Girll we missed you man you life arround the corner did you forgot us ?"

"No of course not i was busy girls you know school , photoshoots,"

"Well you go girll its good to see you again...". "thank you girls" i said with a smile...

"I have to go girlss" i said wich was a lie i wanted to leavee because they will hold me hourss here and i didnt had the time to.....

"Allright hunny see you later " they said as i waved at them and walked away leaving the ghetto hood and walked inside my calm neighbourhood.. i reached my house and thats when my phone ringed.. it was an number ive never seen before but i still answerd it....

I walked inside as i heard hes voice...

"Hey pretty" he said as my heart raced by only hearing hes voice...

"Hey mitchell you finally called "
back i said.. making him laugh...

"Yeah im sorry i was so busy. You know but now i have some time to hear youre voice..."

"Awhh bad boyy " i said teasing him on the phone..

"Im not bad to you am i?"
"Well maybe"'i said as i bited my lips...

"Hmmm oh girll" he said making me chukle ..

The call didnt last long because soon he had to leave. Again but promised me to call back ...