27.

*michaels pov*

I was watching the whole intervieuw live on tv as i couldnt stop smiling.. that moment when she bit her lip i knew that she started To look like me and i loved to see that.the way she talked about me made me so happy and when she talked about having kids with me i wanted to fuck her allready and get her pregnant this time...

I was so naughty...

She did her first interview wich was very good and the people really loved her..

I stood up and talked with simon who visited me today he was also watching the interview and he really wanted to meet Gabriella in person...

We had all the outfits ready for the tour and simon told me that there will be 8 million people ! 8 MILLION!

I was so suprised by that ammount of people that came to see me i felt grateful.. i will give them the best show they've ever seen..

*Gabriella's pov*

I left the huge building were i just had my interview i was. With john the bodyguard who was walking behind me when he suddenly mumbled...

"Oh no please not now..."

I looked back at him confused
"Whats wrong?"

As he was about to say something i heard someone calling me by my full name.... i turned arround and stared at a tall lady with big curls and she was wearing a tigh black dress..

She looked at me from head to toe and smiled...

"Gabriella Richy nice to see you girl" she said as she came closer...

"Oh hello are you a fan?" I asked her curious.

The girl looked at me with big eyes and laughed an evil laugh.. god i allready didnt like her..

"Do i look like a fan? Cant you see how im looking ?" She said clearly pissed

"Youre just wearing a tigh black dress ? So i really dont see the diffe...."

"Okay anyways my name is tatiana thumbtzen michael's ex girlfriend..."

I looked suprised as she offered me her hand we handshaked as she looked me deep in the eyes...

"Well im michaels girlfriend i said as i smiled just to piss her off.."

"We all know that... i heard about youre good relationship with michael but michael doesnt really love you i think..."

"Oh and why do you think that?" I asked her as i laid my hands on my
Hips And raised my eyebrow..

"Because he never officialy broke up with me.."

I gave her one last stare and smilled before walking pass her with john...

"This bitch is such an idiot ? She calls herself hes ex and now shes saying that they didnt officialy broke up? "

"YOU CAN LAUGH NOW BUT SOON YOU WILL CRY !" she yelled as i gave her a thumb up.

I really didnt gave a shit about this girl...

I got in the car as john drove
Me back home..

*lets skip to the next day when janet and i were on our way flying to berlin*