54.

A/n : La Toya is so beautifuel in this picture !❤️

*Gabriella's pov*

I sended Jack the location of the nightshop that was 10 minutes away from his house. I noticed him getting in his car and the moment that he would drive inside the highway i will drive to the house and look for La Toya..

Thats when my
Phone ringed ...

"Hey baby?"

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GABRIELLA!" Michael spat out angrily..

"Michael i know i didnt liste...."

"Your such an IDIOT For doing something Dangerous like this!"

"Micha...

I was shocked..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. GABRIELLA WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME!"

"Michael let me...."

"GABRIELLA RICHY LI..."

"MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON SHUT THE FUCK UP OKAY! You dont even let me finish i need to hang Up now"

"Gabrie...."

I hung up the phone and sighed i was shaking..

He's pissing me off man

"For real"

"La Toya's pov"

I was so scared right now i was
Worried about Gabriella what happend with her? When i heard jack leaving with his car i started to sob because i knew he was going to get Gabriella..

I sat down in the bedroom and thats when i heard a hard knock on the window. I stood up and walked to the window as i stared deep into familiar green eyes..

"GABRIELLA!" I yelled shocked as i started to shake heavily . She opend the window from The outside as she hugged me..

"Omg La Toya sweetie are you okay?"

"Gabriella this is a dangerous please go!"

"Im not Leaving this place without you " Gabriella said as my eyes popped out..

"Jack will kill me if i escape Gabriella i..."

"La Toya He wont i promise
Lets get you away from here now ! "

"Okay im Coming!" I said as i was shaking so bad i jumped out of the window And got on Gabriella's motorcycle ...

"Where is jack ?"
I asked her still shaking..

"His gone for 10
Minutes i planned everything dont worry"

" Gabriella this is so wrong"

"No La Toya no time for talks lets leave this place.." Gabriella said as she started the motorcycle..

I was shaking heavily behind her back, i was so scared that Jack would caught us and will kill both of us. She finally started driving as i then realized
That Gabriella was All alone..

"Gabriella did you come here all alone while your pregnant?"

" yes i did " she said as she started to speed..