26.

After reading this chapter read down below! Thank you❤️

*lets skip to the next day when i arrived at today's first interview*

I was so exited  yet nervous to do my first interview michael  helped me to calm down this morning and he told me that he will be watching the whole interview live on tv...

Last night was amazing we had so much fun with the whole family and janet and i had planned to travel to berlin a day earlier before michael does so we could explore the european city.. la toya and  rebbie couldnt be with us but if they had the oppurnity they would come to see their brother perform on hes bad tour...  their mother will come at the day of the tour with her son to support him...

We had planned eveything and i was so exited. Here was i now standing backstage.. thats when i heard my name and entered the  studio...

I greeted the interviewer wich was a female and sat down on the chair in front of her.

"Lady's and gentleman im here today "
with. The winner of the model
Of the year award , Gabriella Richy "

I smiled and thanked hear as the cameras were focused on me...

"Today were gonna get to know more about you gabriella and about youre future and of course about youre love life...."

I smiled and fixed my hair as she asked me about my origin and how i became the model
That i am today...

"Well as not many people know im half spanish and half american. My father was born in Los Angeles and my mother in Madrid. I Have 1 sister and 1 brother who died 5 years ago. He was an artist. My sister is a business woman and i became a model.. my mom
Always told me that  i would be a perfect model i didnt believe her but as i look at my results now  i thank her everyday..!"

"Ohh nice well and how was youre live before becoming the famous model you are today?"

"Well before i became famous i was a model but i was only
Known in america and i was also a popular student in the university..
I lived all alone in my house and my
Parents live spain.."

"And tell us about the things you like and dislike?"

"Well i like a lot of Things, good question.. i love to go out , to Cook
Because im so good at cooking  and i love to do photoshoots.. sometimes i feel like im a tomboy because i even wear boys clothes....

"Yeah the media noticed that many times.."

"Exactly and i dont even wear that much make up but only on date nights, party's and photoshoots.. i dislike fighting and rumours that are 100% false... "

"Allright i think every famous person hates these false rumours. Talking about famous tell us about youre love..."

I bited my lip automatically as i heard the 2 words :youre love..

"Well as everyone knows im dating The King of pop Michael Jackson and we made it official to the world on the red carpet event 3 days ago.."

"The whole world was shocked you two looked so beautifuel together and when michel performed and looked at you..."

"Yeah i know, so basically that morning before the event  i was at home getting ready when i got a red box from the mailmen without an name and the only thing i could find that would maybe reveal the sender was a note. The box was filled with chocolates a teddy bear, candy and roses... and i really didnt knew from who it was...