14.

*Gabriella*

I stepped out of the limousine as i started to get nervous as hell..

I stood on the red carpet and it was now time for me to show the world who had arrived... i took a deep breathe and walked on the red carpet as i posed arround for the paparazzi and for the people who were going crazy about my dress and about how i looked...

GABRIELLA RICHY !! The crowd yelled as i smiled  and posed for everyone ...

A/n this dress is amazing❤️😍

I felt so happy and i realized that i started having fans

I felt so happy and i realized that i started having fans.. it was the best feeling. 

i even had to do some small interviews as most people wanted to know who i was exactly and what i did and where i come from..

It took me 30 minutes on the red carpet outside and i didnt even arrived inside the building.. thats when i noticed a familiar person from a distance he looked hot as hell.

Hes curls looked fresh as always and he was wearing a red blouse with a black blazer and black pants .... i couldnt believe my eyes..

I was at the same event with michael jackson....

He then made hes way to where i was standing outside i felt my heartbeat going faster then ever .... i was so happy to see him....

He then arrived on the carpet again outside But not for hes fans .... i took a few steps closer since i couldnt run 

Thats when he arrived in front of me and wrapped hes arms arround my waist giving me the most warmest hug ive ever had .......

i wrapped my arms arround hes neck and god i wanted to kiss him so badly but we werent even something..

The crowd and the paparazzi's went crazy by seeing us both hug like we were a crazy couple madly in love....

"You look beautifuel" he whisperd in my ear as i blushed...

"Michael im so happy to see you"
i said as we couldnt stop smiling at each other.....

Hes smile was the most beautifuel smile in the world ...