53.

*next day*

*next day*

I woke up by small cramps in my belly i stayed quit so Michael wouldnt wake up. I walked to the toilet and started to throw up..

"For fucks sake man!" I hissed as i kneeled against the bathroom wall..

I was 3,5 months pregnant now and i felt like shit already! the morning sickness were killing me and i was in so much pain i hated this pregnancy but i will deal with it no matter what..

The first moment im happy and then i'll start to get agressive. I hated these mood swings and Michael had to deal with it a lot but he understood..

I stood up and washed my face as i heard footsteps coming closer ..

I acted like nothing happend and dried my face with an towel.

"Good morning pretty" Michael said happily as i greeted him..

"Good morning sunshine" i said as i kissed him..

"How do you feel ?" He asked concerned.

"I feel good" i lied as i faked a smile..

"Stop with that fake smiling baby i know you dont feel good" he said as he licked his lips.

"Michael i have to deal with it so im good " i sighed as he caressed both of my cheeks with his hands facing me..

"I will never forget how you are going trough all of this for my child, god bless you and all the mothers or soon to be."
He said as i smiled the biggest smile ive ever made..

"God that smile was beautifuel!" He squealed as i hugged him tigh..

" today im going to visit Katherine but of course i have to go and bring something for her" Gabriella said as i nodded..

" i wish i could come with you but today will be a very busy day with Simon but when i finish i will drop by" he said as he played with my curls..

"Since when do you have curls baby?" Michael asked suprised as he noticed a few curly locks in my Hair.

"Since you fuck me every time" i said jokingly as he bit his lips seductivly..

"Well your starting to look like me this is crazy. So this is what making love can do to couples?" He asked seriously

"Well maybe ? But i think its because of the hormones  Mike you have to know that there is an human inside of me" i said pointing to my belly.

"And i want this human to come out of it right now!" Michael said as he bend down on his knees and rolled my shirt up showering my Belly with kisses..

"If the Babygirl could talk she would literally yell at you saying : "Stop kissing me dad" i mimicked a baby girl voice making Michael laughed..

"Silly arent we?" Michael said trying to act dryly but he had to make a
Silly face of course after a few seconds..