25.

*michaels situation before. gabriella entered the room*

I was downstairs with my brothers while the girls were outside  i was talking about my  tour when  my phone started Ringing.bi excused myself and walked upstairs  to the bedroom.

Feeling the guilt again..

"Hello?"
"Heyy michaell how are you?"

"Im fine......"

"So i heard your tour is in 3 days huh
I know youre not coming to my house because of youre babygirl Gabriella but i guess i have to visit you on your tour babe...."

"First dont call me youre babe Tatiana and second why are you doing this why cant you just get over Me ?"

"Because i cant michael you choosed me for youre song the way you make me Feel i know you have a crush on me but that bitch  Gabriella stole youre heart and im not letting her ruin ou...".

"I HAVE NOTHING WITH YOU TATIANA FOR GODS SAKE !
leave me alone And dont call Gabriella a bitch because she isnt Okay !" I spat out

"Michael  stop hurting me like that before i hurt your girl.." Tatiana Threatens.

"Dare to touch her tatiana and i swear you wont see the sunlight again!" I warned her as she giggled..

Thats when the door opend and i had to change my face expressions before. gabriella could notice....

"i have to hang up
Bye.."

*currently*

"Hey baby." michael said as i was still searching for the notebook and ignoring him at The same Time..
"Babe?" He said as he walked up to me and i glanced at him...

"Hey where is my notebook?" I asked him as he shook hes head.

"I dont know about youre notebook? Whats wrong ?" Michael asked me
Confused...

"Oh nothing" i lied as  i was about to leave when he pulled me by my arm roughly...

"i know something is bothering  you Gabriella just tell me"
He said sounding irritated by my behaviour...

"I just wonder why you didnt tell me that you were going on tour in 3 days  since i wanted to come and support
You there ?"

Michael looked at me and smiled...
"Was that it?  I tough it was something worse  baby i didnt wanted to tell you now  i was scared that you will get upset because we cant spend that much time together for a week...."

"Michael ill never get upset at something thats important for youre career ill be there to support you that whole week... "

"but what about youre job Gabriella?"

"Im not that busy next week maybe a few interviews and  one photoshoot for a magazine  but ill be there at youre show for sure.  "

Michael kissed me on my lips he was so happy about me going to attend hes bad tour..

"I mean come on michael how can i miss my bad boy's bad tour... " i said as our nose touched...   

"ughh i love you so muchhh Gabriella" he  whisperd softly..

"I love you more..."

"Oh by the way were you looking for this? " He said as he was holding my notebook....

"You THIEF!" I said as i Groaned..

"I was looking for it the whole time and you were Holding it ?"

"Yep"  michael said teasingly as i facepalmed mysself... "ill get you back for that"   i said as i grabbed him by hes  balls..

"AAOOWWWW "
He yelled as i started to run...

"HEE HEE !" He yelled as i runned downstairs...

But michael was to fast  so he pulled me by my waist and picked me up on the stairs making me scream...

The whole family downstairs runned to the hall as they got worried when they heard me scream.

And it ended with them all laughing as they saw michael carrying me downstairs to the living room...

"What happend ?" Janet asked as she couldnt stop laughing...

"So this bad boy tried to hurt me !" I lied as michael giggled and pointed at me...

"Why you lying baby im innocent" he said as he raised hes hands up....

We all laughed as we got ready to leave..

We were going out for dinner with the whole family..

*Tatiana's pov*

I just couldnt believe this michael talking to me like that.. anger filled inside of me. Michael wasnt like this

This Gabriella changed michael and im gonna get that girl for doing this,for stealing my boy....

Ive made some major plans...

*currently*

We were in a spanish restaurant since the whole family were exited to try my favourite spanish dish paella. i told  them about it and they wanted to try it so bad..  we found a spanish restaurant as we all were currently waiting for the paella to arrive.. we were having some talks as fans Were going crazy outside the restaurant.. and lets not forget the paparazzi's....

When the food arrived we started eating and godd it was so delicious...

Hope you liked this chapter!!❤️ have a nice day!!