48.

A/n : they look so cuite  for the interview ❤️😍

"Lady's and gentleman today were having two special guests on the show and i guess you guys will love
Them as much as i do !"

"Everyone welcome our guests , MICHAEL JACKSON AND GABRIELLA RICHY!!"

Michael and i heard the huge applauses and walked inside the show waving at the crowd and sat down next to each other in  front of the interviewer..

"Hello im  Roberta" she said as we both shook hands with her.We sat down and i felt Michaels hand on my upperleg. I was wearing an red short dress with matching heels.

"You two look so beautiful today "
Roberta complimented us as we thanked her and recieved an applause from the crowd again.

"So a lot happend with you guys but at the end you guys are holding hands and are deeply in love. How is the relationship going?"

Michael and i both cleared our throats as we were about to talk at the same time making everyone Laugh..

"You talk first" Michael said sweetly as i shook my head..

"No you talk first"

"Fine" Michael chuckled as i winked back at him.

"Well  its going well were very happy together even tough i have to perform a lot of times and she has to do a lot of modeling we always got some little  time to spend together and we enjoy every moment we can share together."  Michael said as i smiled shyly.

"And what about you Gabriella"

Im very happy in this relationship Michael and i enjoy our time together and  we have so much fun together"

Then a picture of me and Michael on the motorcycle appeard on the large screen behind us it was captured the moment we came back from the dessert that day and The whole public was in awe..

"So after work you guys love to do bad Things?" Roberta said as we both nodded and giggled.

"Yeah we love to do bad stuff together Gabriella enjoys it just like me " Michael said as i chukled..

"Gabriella a lot happend with you mostly but lets first start with the biggest shock of nearly 2 months ago: the break up"

I stared at Michael and hes smile faded away from his face. He was Sad yet ashamed. i looked back at roberta and faked an smile..

"Well things didnt went well we had an little argument and it became to much for us so we had to break up. Wich was an really hard time for me" Gabriella said as i sighed..

"We heard you were so broken that you even hid yourself from public eye, and got so much Hate and bodyshaming and then that car accident that happend to Michael"

"It was a very hard time even tough i wasnt with Michael anymore i felt like i lost an huge piece of my heart when  he laid in my arms unconcious and bleeding that day. since that moment i hated my life. The eating disorder came after he got in a coma and i didnt eat for 2 weeks and i cried from day to night..it was so hard for me."  Gabriella said as her eyes got watery.