Look up for the song that will be used in this chapter its one of my favourites of him❤️😍 he recorded it in the Bad era and it was released in 2014

** 2 months later** Gabriella's pov**

So one night i was sick in bed for 3 days. I missed a photoshoot that day wich wasnt really that important And i was laying the whole day in my bed.. thats when that night i heard someone knocking on my door and it was like 3 in the morning and god i shitted myself. I decided to check from my window who it was and as i was standing there  i really wanted to kill myself...

"How did he found my house?"

I was staring at michael he still looked the same... i backed off from the window so he wouldnt see me.. he was knocking on the door really hard and i was kinda scared to. i laid down in my bed again and thats when he finally gave up after 10 minutes or something...

What was he even doing here?

I woke up the next morning by a phone call and As i answerd the phone i heard Janet's morning voice..

"Hey Gabriella how are you sweetie? " She asked me softly Her voice reminded me of Michael , the same  softness in their voice.

"Hey Janet well
Im not fine at all ive been sick for 3 days now and i havent gone outside.. i feel like shit.."

"Awhh my dear get well
Soon! How is life
Going on ? ive seen some beautifuel covers of you on magazines your slaying it girl...."

"Thank you so much Janet! Well my lif...."

Thats when i heard
Someone whisper at the other side of the line and i can swear that it was michael 100%  he was next to her...

I decided to become a bitch that i always have been deep down in my
Heart...

"Well my life is going good! I have a new boyfriend and im very happy with him and my career is growing
Up wich is amazing.." i spat out

Since i broke up with Michael i didnt wanna  date anyone.. he was my first and my last..

"Omg you have a boyfriend ! Im
So happy for you !" Janet squealed as i  Chukled..

"Yeah thank you ! How are you  your sisters,youre parents  and youre brothers including Michael? I said as i grinned evily ...

Who doesnt remember that time
When Michael shaded hes own brother jermaine at that speech a few years ago...

I stil remember how my brother was
Laughing about it... damn Michael has always been a savage/Bad boy i cant deny...

I felt janets voice cracking up as i just threw that shade on her brother..

"They are fine they really miss you..."

"Awhhh..." was the only thing that escaped my Lips..

We ended the call a few minutes later since i fell like i was about to throw up again for the 4th time in 24 hours... i runned to the toilet and vomitted as i cried at the same time...

God i hated this feeling....

As i was done i took a quik shower and then i got dressed up to go to the shopping Centre..

*michaels pov*

"I cant believe this, Gabriella has a boyfriend ! " i said as i burried my face behind my hands..

"This is what you get for cheating dear
Brother" janet said as she looked at me  like she really didnt care about my feelings...

"You know how hard it is to find such a nice and beautifuel girl like Gabriella?
God gifted you with this girl And you ruined everything!" She said as my Jaw clenched.