62.

ILL be updating shamone for the coming days since its about to end !!! After that im gonna focus on his rose and the other books!  ENJOY READING AND MUCH LOVE

A/n Put the song on in the Media box!

He started to sing..

"You and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back,
Where there is love, I'll be there. (I'll be there)"

"I'll reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do.
Just call my name and I'll be there. I'll be there"

"I'll be there to comfort you,
Build my world of dreams around you,
I'm so glad that I found you."

"I'll be there with a love so strong,
I'll be your strength,
You know I'll keep holdin' on."

"Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter,
Togetherness, well it's all I'm after,"

"Just call my name, and I'll be there. I'll be there"

"I'll be there to protect you, Yeah baby
With an unselfish love that respects you."

"Just call my name, and I'll be there. I'll be there......"

He's angelic voice felt Like a drug for me... i kissed his  forehead as he chuckled and took a deep breathe..

"I love you to Death Gabriella" he whispered Looking me Deep in the eyes

"I love you Forever and always Michael" i said not breaking the eye contact..

"Shamone" they Both said still holding hands before Falling into a deep sleep a very deep sleep.....

Gabriella Richy And Michael Jackson were 19 years married and they had 3 Beautiful childeren and they lived in Peace and Happiness.

The couple were loved and adored by the whole world and they went trough everything together Because Strong Love will lead to succes in life..

Michael was and is still the king of pop himself and Gabriella was One of the most Famous and richest Models on this earth. Her Big succes in the past years grew up just like Her Husband..

Their Childeren were adults now and Aurora will soon graduate and follow her mothers footsteps into the Modeling industry and she met the love of her life already just like Her mom did.

The Couple died 3 years Later at the same time and the same Place , they were in bed when they both got an heart attack and they passed away in their House in Neverland at night.

the Palace of Mr and mrs Jackson...

The whole world was heartbroken and couldn't believe this Horrible and shocking news they saw pictures of the Couple after their Death still holding Hands and this was one of the biggest lesson on earth one That Michael and Gabriella taught us...

"Love is the most biggest and beautiful thing that can happen in your life and enjoy it as long as you live."

The couple died on July 3th 2014 exactly on Gabriella's Birthday..