IMPORTANT READ BELOW!❤️

Hello Dear Reader!

As Many of you dont Know I uploaded my New Book, My 5th Book on Wattpad called.

Hit em up..

Its a MJ Fanfiction of course And I added A Special Person with it that i guess you all Know : Tupac Shakur!!

Yes he will be in my Brand new Book And this story Will be Amazing i promise!!

Ive been on Wattpad now Nearly 2 Months and You all Read and enjoy My Books Which is amazing! I love reading Books But I love writing them the most!❤️

It started 2 Months Ago when My best friend Told me Why dont you Write Books because you have so much fantasy and you Are a big Fan of Mj why dont you Make Fanfictions!

It Was an great idea and that Day i made a Wattpad page : Michaeljacksonlegend ❤️ in 2 Months You all welcomed me and You all became my family which is Amazing!!

I Might say this A lot but i love you guys For reading and supporting me All the time!!

Shamone Was my first book and it allready has 4k READERS!! I couldnt believe that in such a short time to gain So many readers!!

I want to thank My followers and my readers That Reads my books and enjoys them and i promise that there will come more!!❤️

Back to the New Book!

Hit em up Is a Gangster Romance about A girl Dating Tupac Shakur! They have a beautiful relationship and One day changed That all!!

I updated the First chapter wich is a small prologue about the Book !! So go and read it!

I will Update the first chapter when i get enough readers for this book so this is what i want you to do .. it will mean a lot to me❤️

1. Check out my New book and other books if you havent seen yet..

2. Add them to your library so you will get every update !

3. Vote on the chapters and leave a comment for support and Feedbacks ill read them!

4. pm me whenever you want you guys are like my family so feel free!

5. Enjoy reading my books !!❤️

I Promise hit em up Will be your Favourite! Just check it out now!!

Have A blessed Day!