16.

As the award finally came to an end i was still holding my award and i was listening to the winner of the best actor/actress award... when that ended the event was finally done and some people stayed and other made their way to the red carpet to do some interviews and to pose for the camera...

I noticed cara, she was wearing a black tigh dress wich exposed her cleavage and she was wearing black heels ... she stared at me with disgust as i kept it professional and turned my head not giving her the attention she was looking for..

I then noticed michael who was standing with some friends of him he was having a good talk as i decided to walk up to the red carpet and to answer some questions...

I walked up as Diana Ross walked up to me and gave me the warmest smile...

"Im so happy for you and michael the whole world is in shock no one saw this coming..."

I smiled and thanked her ...

"Michael is a very good boy he has an heart of gold he truly loves you...." Diana said as i nod..

"Yeah i know" i said as i stared at my award.... "

how did you and michael met?" Diana asked me..

"Well we were students at the same university for 4 years and a few days ago we finished.. and now were working on our careers but we fell in love after university.."

"Awhh thats so cuite well its nice to meet you Gabriella im a big friend of michael ive been with him at the start of hes career and im happy to meet the love of hes life" she said as she stared at me...

"you owned this red carpet she said as i felt so happy..."

"Thank you this means a lot...""

She then greeted me and walked away to some fans as i noticed a group of fans who were calling me the whole time... i smiled at them and made my way to them we took pictures together as they started asking me questions...

"How does it feel to win youre first award.."

"It feels amazing i hope you guys loved my first speech," i said as i smiled at the camera...

"Yeah we were watching it live on a screen here outside. And you looked beautifuel..."

"Well thank you so much! " I said as i was about to go to the Next group of people...

"Wait wait gabriella! We all saw that kiss between you and michael are you guys da..."

Thats when i felt someones lips on my cheek... the fans started to scream as my heartbeat went faster i looked next to me and stared at michael..

He had hes arm wrapped arround my back as we started to pose for the cameras so the world will capture this moment. we were owning the red carpet tonight...

A few fans even fainted i was shocked but Michael told me to calm down because it was normal...

"Michael they need hel..."

"Calm down pretty im used to this they will get help"

I nodded as we went to answer some questions together as it was michael's turn..

"What do you think about Gabriella? the whole world wants to know whats going on the kiss was shocking.. the two winners of tonight were kissing ?"

"Well i think it was an amazing night. Winning a new award.. and having my girl by my side, i couldnt ask for any better i still want to thank all my fans For their support and i wish you all a good night.."

Michael waved at some fans as we slowly made our way to the limousine..

My feets were hurting as hell walking on these heels was horrible  but i was living a dream right now so i really didnt care about it.... the door of the limousine opend as michael gave some autographs to hes fans he then entered the limousine after me as he sat on the opposite of me.. the door closed and we looked at each other...

"I enjoyed this day he said as hes eyes were piercing mine... i smiled and shaked my head.."

"I cant believe i just won an award im so happy right now... "

"im so proud of you baby i cant stop looking at you you made some some of these models cry..."

"Omg did i ?"

"Yeah so that girl named cara was looking at you full of disgust and i noticed that and i couldnt stop laughing..." Michael Giggled evily..

"Yeah i know cara never liked me i dont even know why?  i havent done anything to her...." i mumbled

"Gabriella you will get used to all this hate haters will become bigger and you have to show them that you dont give a shit about them.."

"I know michael i really know " i said as i groaned.... Michael looked at me worried as he laid hes hand on my tigh....

"Whats wrong baby?"

"My feets hurt like crazy" i said as i laid my head on the window. I was so tired .

Michael slowly lifted my dress up. As he lifted my leg up and placed it on hes upperleg. he gently took off my heels as he stared at my swollen feet ....

"Thank you michael" i said as i laid my feets on the floor my dress was still lifted up and he was staring at my upper leg and smirking...

"Youre legs are so sexy you know Gabriella?"  he said as he raised hes eyebrow..

I blushed as looked back at him...
"Thank you those are model legs i said as we both giggled..."

"But they are pretty tough" he said as he bit hes bottom lip.

"Thank you Michael" i said..

" im so tired" Michael said as he slowly  closed hes eyes i didnt even notice it but after 5 minutes i couldnt stop staring at him and smile.

As i giggled he opend hes eyes slowly and stared at me...

"what are you giggling about? He asked confused..

"Nothing babe come here."
I said as he got up from hes seat and came next to me. he laid hes head down on my thighs as i covered him with hes blanket. I played with hes curls  as he slowly fell asleep on my legs like a little baby, and so did i after a few minutes...

Life couldnt be any better like this ..

Hope you like it!!❤️❤️ next update soon!