43.

"Yesss GABRIELLA!!"
The photographer squealed as i was posing in front of the blue sea in my red bikini.. i had to pose 100 times and i was so tired not gonna lie..

Tatiana was also posing  next to me but she was absolutely not made to be an Model to be honest.. The only thing she did was shaking her hair like it was some dance club But not gonna lie either her curls were perfect..

We then had to pose together wrapping our hands arround each others back and god i hated this day so much right now... We looked at Each other with disgust but we had to keep it professional  and i wanted to kill Myself. After 2 hours of shooting my legs were weak as hell and we were
Finally done for the day. I got changed back into my normal clothes and grabbed an water bottle out
Of the small fridge inside the beach house.. i took a few large gulps of
The ice Cold water and took a deep breathe while admiring the view of the sunset...

" thank you God this sunset is so beautifuel"

I walked back to my car and haven't seen Tatiana  luckily on my way back to the car.

**********

"Michael im Home!! "

I walked inside the living room and looked arround not seeing him...

"MICHAEL!" I yelled arround the house still looking for him..

"MICHAEL DONT BE SILLY DONT SCARE ME I ALLREADY NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET SO DONT LET ME PEE IN MY PANTS"

"Damn why all that yelling girl" i heard a sleepy Voice coming down the stairs and Thats when i realized that poor Michael was sleeping...

"Omg im sorry"
I said as i started to laugh like an idiot..
Michael looked at me and raised his eyebrow..

"Im Sorry sleepyhead i didnt expect
You to be sleeping Allready?"

"Well not having you by my side is boring so i tough a quik nap will be a good time killer.." he whispered softly..

"Awhh Michael" i said as i walked up to him when he suddenly pushed me away making me Freeze on my place...

"What the hell was that for ?" I asked pissed yet shocked..

He looked at Me emotionless and i started to get Worried because ive never seen Michael looking like this...
Thats when he suddenly kneeled on the floor and started to groan out loud making my jaw drop..!

"MICHAEL!!"

"MICHAEL WHATS WRONG BABY!"

No respond...

I tried to lift his head up but when i did i stared into deep yellow Wolf eyes and he opend his mouth revealing sharp white deadly teeths making me Jump...

"MICHAEL WHAT THE ....."

"GO AWAYYYY!"

he yelled as i started to run upstairs trying to reach one of his
Rooms He was following me and i was yelling non stop..

A/n: doesn't this part sounds familiar? Comment if you know where this part comes from❤️😏

I opend the door of his bedroom and i was so stupid because i couldnt lock the door because he had the keys with him..