52.

*La toya's pov*
I was in the bedroom right now crying my eyes out. This has been my situation for 6 years! My father sended me all the way with Jack my Manager to New York because Jack and i were married Wich is FALSE!

This was an marriage against my will. I didnt want to marry my Manager but this Manager became a nightmare . He rapes me, abuse me,  tortures me. Why? Because he hates The Jackson Family..

Het hates Janet and Michael the most and his only Goal is to ruin my family and kill these two persons..And i had to do the most terrible things but if i didnt do it he would Kill Michael Or Janet directly... and i go trough all of this to protect them.. Gabriella calls me
Everyday on the phone i miss her so much and Mostly my family.  jack gave me a week to spend with my family and thats where i met Gabriella and heard about the Pregnancy and had that fight with my father..   the next day i was kidnapped by jack  back To New York and he beated the shit out of me because i was protecting Michael and his girl againt my Fathers rude Comments...

I wanted to see my family i miss them and they dont know what
Im going trough they do dislike Jack but they dont know what he does to me because he can act so innocent and nice in front of them..  I dont want Gabriella to come here Tommorow i have to hold her back but how! I dont even have a phone. Jack took everything away from me..

I was still crying and i have to get out of here but i cant because he swore if i tried to escape  that he will kill my whole family. He was a big criminal and i believe that we could do that..

"Jack damaged me "

*Gabriella's pov*

"MICHAEL!" I yelled as i runned to the front door and spotted Michael who just arrived back From New york.
As he saw me He got out of the car and runned up to me pressing his lips against mine directly as tears rolled down his cheeks...

"Oh Gabriella Thank you so much
For todays  suprise im so happy i couldnt stop crying backstage and on my way back" i stared at him in awee and wiped hes tears away with my thumbs...

"Im so happy Michael i wanted to be with you that moment but i wasnt able
To our babygirl made me throw up 2 times " i said as we both chukled..

"God i love you so much Gabriella i just cant describe my love for you"
He said as he kissed my Baby bump carefully.. i kissed his forehead and we both walked inside the house...

I had allready got dinner  ready for Michael because he would be hungry right now. I made  rice with chicken masala wich is hes favourite  indian food..

"God i smell chicken masala?" michael said as he was sniffing the air .

"I made your favourite indian
Food its all ready in the kitchen"
I said As he kissed my
Forehead and we walked hand in hand inside the kitchen..

"I knew it Gabriella, i think my heart will explode right now  the things that you do to me!" He said as he started to eat

i opend the fridge and made a small sandwich for mysself since my stomache couldnt handle a lot of things..

After eating we sat down in the living room watching a movie as Michael asked me about the planning for tommorow..

"Tommorow im going to
Visit La Toya in New York " i said as Michael looked at me in shock..

"No your not going Gabriella" michael spat Out out of sudden.
"Michael what the hell?"

" your not going to La Toya"

"Michael what the fuck is wrong with you!"  Michael's eyes got bigger..

"Gabriella dont cuss....."

"I want To know whats going on now!"
I spat Out  as michael raised
Hes eyebrows At me..

"Gabriella La Toya Doesnt want to see us she hides from us "

"Michael i cant believe
That she was with you guys for a week?"

"Yeah jack told her to visit her family
She refused but he talked with her and she finally agreed , Gabriella its her
Choice..."

"Michael thats a lie! Im worried about La Toya because something is wrong i can feel it ! "

"Thats what we
All Tought Gabriella" michael mumbled

"Im still going to see whats wrong with her what if that jack hurts her !"

"Why would you talk like that about a person you dont even know?"
Michael said a little annoyed..

"Because La Toya  loves her family she cares about You all she..."

"GABRIELLA YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT..." michael covered his mouth out of shock as he realized that he just yelled at me..

"Thats it Michael im going you dont want to tell me the truth you yell at me like im YOUR FUCKING
DOG OR SOMETHING!"

"Gabriella Stop that cursing ! " he demanded

"NO! I dont know this Michael that doesnt let me visit his own sister are you that heartless? "

"Gabriella baby li...."

" MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH!" i yelled as i got up from my seat...

"Gabriella richy sit down right now"
He warned me as he pointed at the empty seat..

"Michael Oh my fu..."

Michael stood up and stood right in front of me. We were face to face and i was shitting myself allready...

"Sit down" he said again as his dark brown eyes turned 3 shades darker and a evil grin appeard On his face...

I gasped as i sat down quikly..

"Your not going there forget it Gabriella richy!" He hissed as i looked him deep in the eyes..

"You dont scare me with that look on your face mr jackson" i spat out as he smirked evily...

"Damn my bad girl has practiced
Very well" he said as he clapped with his hands as we Both smirked..

"Your bad Gabriella" he said as he pressed hes lips on mine but i pushed him away...

"Your kisses wont hold me back from visiting you Sister" i said as i stood up and played with my hair..

Thats when i felt a hard slap on my butt ..

"Ohh Michael"

So basically me and Michael changed a lot during our relationship i had these mood swings we Would argue but then were laughing again after a few minutes.. but this time i wont listen.. i had a strong feeling that La Toya needed help. ill never forget the bruise that i spotted on her neck no one noticed it only me..

Omggg FINALLY A UPDATE! Hope you liked it comment and vote if you think Gabriella
should check on la toya!