2.

He is bae for real look at that cuiteness!

-----------

2 hours later

I was finally done with the lessons and couldnt wait to leave this building . I walked down the hallway and a few boys were staring at me with lust as i gave them a bitchy face back... i was single and i was happy about it because these days you cant trust a boy that much .. i do feel lonely sometimes but i always go out with my friends and visit family and sometimes i have to work as a model arround the country i was a beginner but it was going good .. and i was happy with my job..

I left the school building and walked to my car as i stared at a rolls royce in front of me with two bodyguards it was parked  in a private parking garage where only a few students park their car at it cost 50 dollars a day and mostly the rich people do pay for it.. i did pay but i wonder who was that famous at this university ?

I started my range rover and drove away finally feeling the weekend vibe i wanted to do some shoppings and clean my house today and tommorow i would visit my sister. Elsa who also lives in LA And is allready married and has 1 child ..

I would love to create a family one day with the love of my life .

But where is he

I sighed and focused on the road as soon i arrived at my house i stepped out of my car and walked inside my house i runned to my bedroom and threw myself
On the bed..

Heavennnnn!

I was so tired to be honest and it was 12 pm so a little nap wont bother ..
I closed my eyes and fell asleep peacefully ...

*6 hours later / 6 pm*

I opend my eyes and grabbed my phone checking the time .. i seriously took a nap of 6 hours .. it felt like 10 minutes? I was confused. But anyways i stood up and. Started cleaning arround the house wich took me 1 hour after that it was 7 pm and i had to go outside to do some shoppings but first i wanted to buy my favourite coffee at starbucks..

I was craving for coffee..

Soon as i stepped inside my car i was changed in a leather jacket with black ripped jeans and a basic white tee keeping it simple with black nikes sneakers.. i drove to the supermarket to. Buy some food because my fridge needs some filling for real bro..

I finished paying and brought the two heavy bags to the car.. i putted them in the backseat and went inside my seat as i started to drive looking for a near starbucks cafe ...

Wich was 7 minutes driving.. the sun was going down allready and the sky was pink/orange wich looked breathtakingly beautifuel ... i arrived st the starbucks and got out of my car .. thats when my sister elsa called me i picked up and started talking with her while i ordered my coffee..

"Elsa wait a minute" ....
"sir Extra whipped cream and some caramel sauce" ...... "okay continue elsa "

"So in a week there is the red carpet again!! "

"For what?"   "Uhmm. Seriously gabriela youre a model you have to know that.. "

"elsa no one told me about it even my manager didnt say something ... "

"oh maybe they will tell you soon i tought you knew ..."

"No i dont know im very busy with university only 2 weeks left snd then im finally free ! " i said as I grabbed my coffee and thanked the guy i sat down at a table and finished talking with elsa..

"Where are you at gabriela? "

"Im at starbucks" .. i say as i take a few sips of my caramel machiatto ..

"Are you alone ? "

"Yes i am elsa im so happy you called me to .. "

"yeah i know gabriela its time for you to look for the perfect guy your...."

"Yes im 20 im pretty im lonely i know what youre gonna say elsa but i really dont want to im affraid.."

"Of what?"

"Falling
In love Elsa.."

"Gabriela love is the most beautifuel thing that can happen it starts. With a feeling when you meet
Someone and you cant stop thinking about him the feels .. that js love and every girl will have it our does have it..."

Her words reminded me of michael i couldnt stop thinking about him was i in love ?

No i wasnt thats bullshit ..
"Elsa lets talk about something else please ? "

"Well i wish i could gabriela but i have to go ... "

"oh fine i talk to you later this evening "

" ... allright bye elsa ... "
"bye gabi.. "

i hung up the phone call and stood up it was getting a little dark and the starbucks himself was very empty wich i wasnt used to.. i made my way to the exit and thats when i saw a group of 4 boys hanging on my car like it was their car .... i was shocked and anger fills inside of me i was known for not being calm i walked up to them and stood in front of them...

"What is this a meet and greet ?"

They looked at me and smiled like i was telling a joke or something...

"Move from my car please .. "

i was about to come closer when one of them pushed me away....

"WHAT THE HELL! IDIOT !"
I yelled as i kicked the guy making him jump ... hes friends gave me a deadly stare and im not lying but this time i was scared that when two of them grabbed me by my arms making my coffee fall on the floor...

"SHIT ! " I yelled trying to get away from their grip wich was hard ..

The other two Stared at my body from head to toe making me shake ... "you have a nice car tough just like youre body .... "

"LET ME GO ! "
i yelled as they smirked...
"well boys i guess we found a rich. Bitch lets check... "

I started to scream as i tried to move away wich was hard.

"DONT DO THIS TO ME PLEASE ! " I yelled as tears rolled down my eyes ...

"guys lets take her away from here she makes to much noise.. "

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE !!"

i screamed when i suddenly
Heard a gunshot ..... my jaw dropped as i stared at the guy in front of me fall
On the floor he just got
Shot
In hes leg .... the other 3 boys runned away leaving me halfdead staring at the body in front of me ... i backed off and stared in front of me at a guy on hes motorcycle he looked at me from a distance

I was still in shock but i realized that this person just safed my
Life ?

"Who was this ?"

Second chapterr i hope you like it ? Comment below and vote thank youu ❤️