12

*lets skip to the next day*

i woke up by the sound of my doorbell i wanted to kill this person that woke me up from my sleep.. i stood up with my eyes half open and made my way downstairs to the hall i hated waking up early. The event starts at 6 wtf do i have to do this early?

I opend the door expecting to see emma but suprisingly the mail men stood in front of me....

"I have an order for you "he said as he handed me a red box i stared at the mail men confused...

"from who is this ? "
I asked pissed as he shaked hes head...

"Theres no name on it but an address" he said as he waited for me to autograph the order paper.... i did that and entered my house looking at the red box...

It wasnt heavy to i wonder what was inside of it ?

I sat down on the floor like
A little kid waiting for her christmas gift , i love the colour red who was that perfect
Mind reader ?

I opend the box and stared at all theses small boxes with chocolate and some teddy bears and even  a  red armband in it?  I was confused was it valentines day today ?  I checked my phone and checked the date ...

No it wasnt valentines day ...

I stood up and wanted to run to my bed and thats when someone knocked on the door making me scream...

"OH COME ONN!! "

I yelled as i stood up and hided the red box in the kitchen and opend the front door again...

"Hey whats up with that screaming" Emma said as she hugged me...
"Ughh emma im  so tired i need to sleep just look at my face?"

"How long did you sleep?"

"Well i slept 18 hours since yesterday untill now bit still im tired..."

"Please shut up gabriella i only
Slept 6 hours and im ready to work, anyways go get us some coffee " she
demanded as i laughed and walked to the kitchen to get us some coffee...

After that was done  we sat down in the living room and after 5 minutes of rubbing my eyes i finally noticed that emma brought the dress with her and all the make up and hair tools for tonight...

"Emma its 12 in the morning!" I whined.

"Gabriella stop complaining a girl takes a lot of time to get ready ! " I nodded
By agreement...

"Exactly but look i didnt even got ready?"

"Well then go take a good bath ,wash youre face and dont take long .when you come back everything will be ready....

I nodded and runned upstairs to my bathroom..... i really wanted to know from
Who this gift was... 

I  started my whole morning routine wich took exactly an hour and i  knew that i was dead if i show up in front of emma  after 1 hour...