59.

*2 years later*

•1990•

"Aurora come here sweetheart!"
Michael yelled as he walked up to his 2 year old beautiful Daughter that was drawing on an blanc paper on the carpet.

Michael stared at her in awe as i was filming this moment as an memory for Later..

Aurora Richy Jackson..

*Gabriella's pov*

As i saw her drawing on the floor and Michael sitting in front of her i remembered this moment of the first time when Michael aka Mitchell that time was in My house with Ashley the daughter of my neighbour Lisa.

*Flashback 3 Years ago*

We were inside my living room and  the first thing ashley did was sit down on the carpet..

"What do you want to do? " i asked her while playing with her  little curls... Mitchell sat down on the couch and was looking at both of us....

"I want to draw"
she said softly ... i smiled and stared at her.. "ill get the stuff for you" i said as i walked upstairs and grabbed some white papers and coloured pencils... i came back downstairs and saw mitchell sitting in front of her on the floor and they were singing a song ....  his voice sounded exactly like michael i was so confused....

I remembered michael singing that day ....   mitchell looked at me and smiled.....

"Oh look ashley.  Gabriella got the paper and coloring pencils for you " he said as Ashley stood up and  grabbed the papers and pencils out of my hand ....

•••••••••••••

That day felt like yesterday Michael and i weren't dating that time he was the biggest bad boy and i was so deep in love with him from The moment i saw him..

i sat down on the floor next to Michael as he kissed me on my forehead. We were both staring at Aurora that was drawing and i wonder what she was
Drawing..

"What are you drawing Aurora?" I asked her as she looked at us and smiled..

"Mom , Dad im drawing mommy in her Red dress that Dad showed me once.."

She was drawing the red dress that i wore on my first Red Carpet Event... the Day that changed my Life completely..

Aurora was So smart just Like her Father she couldnt draw that good but you could recognize me in her drawing wearing an red big dress .

"Did you like my dress Aurora?" I ask her as she nod..

"I love it mom i want one..!" She said as i smiled and stared at Michael..

"I guess our big girl wants a red dress to Michael" i said as he bit his  lip..

"Then i will get the most beautiful red dress For my little Princes " he said as she squealed out of hapinnes and
Jumped in her fathers arms..

"Thank you daddy!"

"No problem Princes"

I stood up and walked upstairs to our bedroom.. We moved in into The dream house that Michael was dreaming about for years..

His own Ranch called Neverland..

1 year ago we moved in here and it was like paradise I walked to our closet and i took out the Red Versace Dress From my First Red Carpet Event out of it as i got memories of that day..

I remember that Kiss...

The most beautiful kiss from the most beautiful person...

I blushed at the beautiful memory when i felt 2 arms wrapped around my waist.

I turned around  and came face to face with my Beautiful Man..

"Everytime i see this dress Gabriella i remember that Day just like yesterday. The day you changed my life and the day i knew that i wanted to show the world that your mine.." he said as he pecked me on my lips..

Even tough he didnt look like the Michael from 2 years ago because of his  Skin disorder he was still so Handsome ! ...

"Mom , Dad I wanna hear a story!" Aurora said as she appeard at the doorgate and stared at us making out..

"Eww not here!" She yelled as we both chuckled...

"Its normal Aurora you will do that to one day" Michael said as she shook her head..

"Nooo"

"Yesss Aurora"
We both said as she closed her eyes shyly..

"Do you wanna hear a story from daddy?" Michael asked her as she nod

"Or do you wanna hear a song from
Daddy?" I asked Her as she shook her head..

"Daddy sings to much i want a
Story!" She said as Michael Giggled..

Aurora loved her Fathers songs and god she knew every song only by name but she couldnt sing it of course but she liked the beat of them and god one of her favourite songs was Dirty Diana...

When Michael and i Found out about that we couldnt stop laughing that day..
Aurora sneaked into her fathers studio while he was Recording his song "give in to me" and she is so small that he didnt notice her entering the studio..

So what happend after her father finished recording while she was staring at him the whole time she started to cough and god I think Michael shitted himself out of shock..

Thats when She looked at her Father and pouted her lips..

"I love dirty Diana !" She said and Michael couldn't stop laughing..

He then called me upstairs and as i came upstairs he told me about what happend and i couldnt stop laughing..

He even has to sing That song for her before she goes to bed...

"Okay Aurora this story is about how Daddy Met mommy you wanna hear it?" He asked her as she nod..

"Yesss Tell me!" She said as we sat down on the bed with her in the middle of us.

"Okay story timee!" Michael said with his angelic voice as he covered us with the blanket

Michael , Aurora and Gabriella are family goalss!!! Who Wants the next chapter!! COMMENT AND VOTEE!❤️❤️❤️