29.

******

Here we are ! 2 hours later at the Arena of Berlin. Millions of people were Here and janet and i were one of them standing on the front row with michaels mom friends and some other family members i didnt knew..

It was so noisy here and everyone was screaming,singing,filming. Janet was talking with her mom as the show finally started.

Michael walked up the stage as the whole crowd went crazy by hes absence he walked to hes microphone and fixed hes hair... he looked so hot in that outfit god he was perfect !

"Good evening Berlin! " I LOVE YOU !! he yelled as all the fans were yelling and sending him love back..

Then the dancers appeard on stage and he started with hes first song wich was the way you make me feel...

Everyone here was singing with him as he showed hes sexy dance moves and a girl appeard on the stage.. she started to walk arround michael and michael was following her while singing

"Hey pretty baby with the high heels"

"You give me fever
Like I've never, ever known
You're just a product of loveliness"

"I like the groove of your walk,
Your talk, your dress"

"I feel your fever
From miles around"

"I'll pick you up in my car
And we'll paint the town"

"Just kiss me baby
And tell me twice
That you're the one for me"

"The way you make me feel"

THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL !!!
The crowd singed

"You really turn me on"

YOU REALLY TURN ME ON!!

"You knock me off of my feet"

YOU KNOCK ME OFF OF MY FEET!

"My lonely days are gone!"

MY LONELY DAYS ARE GONE!

"AAOWWWW!"

The whole Arena was singing and dancing. Same for the front row Janet and i were dancing like crazy and Katherine jackson. Laughed at us and also shaked her hips...

God this show was amazing, i was so proud of Michael he was different on stage he was exited and powerfull...

After the song he singed the song. Human nature, Billie jean, Bad and Rock with you...

There were allready 2000 people who fainted during the show wich was shocking. Hes fans really loved him..

He was sweating and god it looked so hot on him .. i was in love with hes songs and i knew all of them..

The show was 5 hours long wich was very long and god Michael wasnt tired i couldnt see any signs of tiredness he was a miracle.. A real king of pop..