61.

*Gabriella's pov*

I talked with Simon about  Michaels Health and he finally was able to give Michael a break of 6 Months until he recovers again.

Michael was now all day at home and some times Michael and i visited country's and hospitals together. We still did some Bad things when the kids were getting homeschooled and we would race with our motorbikes in our Bad outfits around the town.

Michael and i were living our dreams..

We enjoyed raising our beautiful Kids and the Media were going crazy about them because they really looked like the King of pop himself.
Everywhere we would go with the kids the whole fandom would wait for us and it was so hard sometimes but we had good security so we were always safe.

The Jackson family visited us many times  and the kids loved being with them . Jeremy and Aurora fight a lot  And Marc has always been a good sweet boy which was surprising..

"Marc is just
Like his mom " I used to tell Michael but he didnt agree with that..

"No your the aggressive Girl... Marc is just like his Father the other two are just like you" Michael said as i shook my Head..

"No Michael thats not true!"

"No it is !" He said as i started tickling  him making him scream..

"Okay okay!! YOU'RE RIGHT " he yelled as i raised my hands up proudly...

"Told you!!"

We were currently in bed and i told Michael about that Aurora wants a sister and Michaels face lighted up..

" you want another child Gabriella!" He asked me suprised as i nod..

" i mean i still can have children's so why not giving Aurora a little
Sister ? That would be beautiful right mike? " i told him as he nod..

" then lets do this Baby!" he said as he came untop of me and pressed his lips on mine and he slowly took off my clothes.

*8 Months Later* August 29th 2001

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Michael entered the house as he was so suprised seeing his whole family and kids singing for him.

Today was his 37th Birthday and just like every year we celebrated it with him and the whole family.

And the whole world also celebrated..

Michael  runned up to his mom and hugged her, he started to sob On her shoulder like a baby it was so cuite..
He then hugged everyone and when he came to me he kissed me passionately  and kissed my Baby bump. i was 8,5 Months pregnant now and soon i will give birth to our fourth child wich will be a girl!

He Then picked his kids up and Kissed them. 

"I missed you guys so much !" he said as they Smiled

He just came Back from his tour and he was so tired but he had nowhere to go because today we will celebrate his Birthday..
Everyone brought their gifts and even Aurora,Jeremy and Marc Bought Gifts for their Father..
We sat down on the large couch and La Toya, Rebbie And Janet were talking with the kids and i was Talking with Katherine while Michael was opening all his gifts...