Ravi

Valentines

Ravi's P.O.V
I was on my way to (y/n)'s house with a stuffed bear and a rose.

It was Valentine's Day, which I completely forgot about until N hyung reminded me yesterday.

I rang the doorbell and a sleepy looking (y/n) opened the door. "Annyeong jagi. Did you just wake up ?"

Noticing her bed hair and her pajamas. I chuckled and we went inside.

(Y/N) P.O.V
"Ravi-ah what are you doing here and what are those for ?" I asked groggily.

"They are for you." He handed the bear and rose to me with a shy smile. "Wae ?" I looked at him curiously.

"It's Valentine's Day...." he trailed off. "Mwo ! Jinjja ?" I got up from the couch. "Omo...Ravi-ah mian. I totally forgot about it."

"Gwencana." He smiled signaling me to sit back down. "You spending the rest of the day with me can be my gift."

I blushed and sat next to him and snuggled closer to him. I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Gomawo." I smiled.

Ravi's P.O.V
I watched as she slept in my arms. "Jagi, it doesn't matter if you forget valentines or Christmas or even my birthday for that matter. As long as you remember how much I love you, that's all that matters."

I whispered to her as she sleeps. I saw a small smile spread across her face. She opened her eyes and gave me a kiss. "Best valentines ever." I said and she giggled.