Ken

Jealous

(Y/N) P.O.V
As most of us know Ken loves drawing just as much as singing. So today I wanted to draw with him.

My drawings compared Ken's were......decent ? I was preparing the supplies in the living room when the doorbell rang.

"Ne....coming !" I ran toward the door. I opened the door to be met with 6 boys instead of 1.

"Oh...oppas, what are you guys doing here ?" I asked. "We heard Ken was coming over and since we were free, we decided to tag along." Hyuk said with a smile.

I stepped aside to let them in. But I blocked Ken. "Jaehwan-ah..." I sighed. "Did you invite them ?" I asked.

"Ani. I was already getting ready to leave and they followed me. Jagi~ please don't be mad. " he did his aegyo that made me weak.

Ken's P.O.V
I walked into the house behind (y/n). I saw that she had prepared something for us to do.

I got excited but before I could take her for myself, Hakyeon hyung already pulled her away.

I watched as they made candles together like a couple. I honestly felt really angry so I scribbled on the papers on the table.

After about and hour and a half the members decided to finally leave. I sat there silently.

(Y/N) P.O.V
Ken seemed to be really quiet today. I went to sit next to him. I looked at the paper in front of him.

Instead of cute little drawings, it was a bunch of scribbles. "Ken-ah, gwencana ?" I asked.

He turned away and got up. I quickly grabbed his arm. "My jyani~ what's wrong ?" I whined.

"Nothing." He mumbled. "Jyani~" I whined even more. "Why don't you go make candles with N hyung ?" He snapped back.

"Ken, are you jealous ?" I smiled and got up. "No..." he pouted. "You are !!" I jumped around.

He tried walking away but I hugged him from behind. "Jaehwan-ah, you know I love you and that you're my little aegyo prince right ?"

I saw a smile speed on his face and it turned into his aegyo. "Cute...." I giggled. "Can we draw now ?" Ken asked and we busted into laughter.