Leo

Morning

Leo's P.O.V
I woke up to someone snuggling into my chest. I smiled knowing who it was. I brushed the hair out of her face and admired her sleeping figure.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and she started to move. "It's okay (y/n). Go back to sleep." I said softly as I rubbed her back.

She moved in closer to me and I hugged her tightly. He warmth was very comforting causing me to go back to sleep.

(Y/N) P.O.V
When I woke up, Leo was facing the other side hugging the stuffed bear he got me.

I giggled at his cuteness. It was very rare to see Leo like this since he was known for his poker face and quiet self.

I got up and went down to make breakfast. While I was making breakfast I felt a pair of warm arms wrap itself around me.

"Morning." A soft whisper was heard. "Morning Taekwoon." I replied. He rested his head on my shoulder and nuzzled his head into my hair.

"You smell nice." He said. I giggled and told him to go sit at the table. After we ate breakfast we went to cuddle on the couch.

Each sipping on our own cup of coffee. "When are you leaving ?" I asked. "In two days." He said while pulling me closer.

I nodded and rested my head on his chest. "Can we do something together tomorrow ?" I asked. "What did you have in mind ?" He replied taking another sip of his coffee.

"I want to go to the amusement park." I said happily. "I'll think about it." He said.

Leo's P.O.V
We sat on the couch cuddling for a majority of our morning. We enjoyed doing this since we rarely had time to spend together.

I placed soft kisses on he head as we watched the drama on tv. I didn't really watch dramas but I enjoyed spending time with (y/n).

At 11.30am we finally decided to get up from the couch. "Let's go to the park." I suggested. "We haven't done that in awhile." I said.

She nodded taking the empty mug from my hands to go wash them. "I'll get ready after I wash the mugs." She said and I pecked her lips.

"Thank you for the calming morning." I said to her. She smiled and proceeded to the kitchen.