Hyuk

Neighbor

Hyuk's P.O.V
(Y/n) and I were great friends. We basically grew up together. I still remember the day she left.

How could I ever forget ? I still missed her. We still stayed in contact and we did have video calls once in awhile.

I lay on my bed thinking of what to do. I called the hyungs but they were all busy so I decided to take a nap.

(Y/N) P.O.V
"Thank you Mrs.Park." I said as one of my neighbor left my front porch. "(Y/n) ssi, I hope you grow to like the neighborhood more !" She shouted and waved.

I went back into my house putting away the freshly baked cookies Mrs.Park gave as a housewarming gift.

I sighed. "I wonder if Hyuk is free to talk..." I said to myself and decided to give him a call. To my displeasure, he didn't pick up.

I went up to my room and sat down on my bed thinking of something to do.

Hyuk's P.O.V
Mrs.Park called me and I knew it was her cause I had a specific ringtone for her. She wasn't a bad neighbor, she was a annoying one.

"Yeoboseyo ?" I answered. "Hyuk-ah, it's Mrs.Park ! Why don't you go visit the new neighbor ? She seems friendly and you might like her." Mrs.Park basically screamed trough the phone.

"Okay. Thank you Mrs.Park." I said sarcastically and hung up. I walked to the window and looked at my neighbors house.

A girl came out. She looked very familiar. I watched as she walked off her front porch and onto the sidewalk. That's when it all came back.

It was (y/n) ! I quickly put something decent on and ran down the stairs and out the door. I tried chasing after her but lost sight of her.

I sighed and walk back home but made a little detour to her place.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I walked back from the nearby mart and saw a boy sitting on my porch. "Excuse me."

He stood up with a smile. I couldn't believe my eyes so I stood there in shock. I felt like time had stopped.

"(Y/n) !!" He shouted and engulfed me in a hug. My eyes widened and I looked at him when he broke the hug.

"Hyuk ? I can't believe you're here !!" I finally came to my senses seeing the person in front of me.

"What do you mean ? I live next door." He grinned with his cute face like old times. "No way !! I missed you so much !" I hugged him again.

When we broke the hug Hyuk did something I never expected. He kissed me. I stood there dumbfounded.

"I missed you more than words could explain." He said. I looked at at him signaling him to go on. "And I may have had a crush on you since we were kids."

I couldn't help but let a goofy grin grow on my face. "I liked you too, Hyuk. Maybe just as much you liked me." I said with a blush growing on my face.

"Wanna bet ?" He smirked. Before I could reply he kissed me again and ran back to his house while shouting. "See you later tonight for our date jagi !!!"

I giggled watching him enter his house and entered my own. I missed that little pabo. I'm happy to have him back.