Hongbin

Prom

Hongbin's P.O.V
I've always wanted to ask (y/n) to go to prom with me but I would always get shy even though we were best friends.

I've always thought that asking her to go to prom with me would ruin our friendship. I didn't even know if she felt the same I did for the past 2 years now.

I had only realized that I liked her when a guy asked her out once. Now I was waiting for her outside her class so we could head for lunch.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I got held back in class because Ravi didn't do his half of the assignment and because I didn't pay attention in class.

I was too busy thinking of weather I should ask Hongbin to go to prom with me this year.

I didn't know if he would agree to it or if it would ruin our friendship which made this very complicated.

When I got out of class I saw Hongbin and he smiled at me. "(Y/n) what was the hold up ?" He asked.

I chuckled. "I didn't pay attention in class..." I mumbled. He looked at me with a mischievous look. "What were you thinking about ?"

"Nothing !" I replied too quick that it became suspicious. "I was just joking." He smiled again.

Hongbin's P.O.V
During lunch, we ate in awkward silence. 'I wonder what's she thinking about.' I thought to myself.

'Should o ask her now ?' 'Would she agree?' 'Would it ruin our friendship forever ?' All these questions ran trough my head.

But I decided to suck it up and just do it. "(Y/n)." I called her. She hummed and looks up at me with a confused face.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me ?" I asked and closed my eyes waiting for the rejection. "I would love to !!" She got up and came to hug me.

3rd Persons P.O.V
You and Hongbin eventually confessed that you both did have feelings for each other and started dating before prom came.

Both of you had an amazing time at prom and for many more years to come.

---------------------------------(A/N)Annyeong reader

(A/N)
Annyeong reader.
I know the stories aren't good but I'm trying my best to improve.

I do not know if you like them or not but I really hope you guys do. Also please do let me know on how to improve !!