N

Birthday

N's P.O.V
I woke up feeling happier than ever cause it was my birthday. I sat in my bed waiting for a special someone to come in and wish me.

I waited and waited but no one came in, I sighed. "Aish jinjja. Where is she ?" I complained to myself.

I got up and went to search for her. "Jagi !!" I shouted as I wondered around the house. No reply.

I looked out the window and the car wasn't there. "Did she leave me on my birthday ?" I was about to explode in both anger and sadness.

I went back up to my room and got back into bed and sat there.

(Y/N) P.O.V
"I hope N hasn't woke up yet..." I mumbled as I drove back home from the cake shop.

When I got home the house was as silent as the time I left it. "Hakyeon oppa ?" I called.

There was no reply so he must still be asleep. I got a slice of the cake I bought for N and brought it up to his room.

I saw him sitting on the bed with crossed arms. "Mwo ? What are you doing here ?" He semi-scolded.

"Oppa..." I looked at him confused. "You were gone when I woke up." He stated sternly.

"Mianhae oppa, I went out to get you your favorite cake." I smiled and held the cake up. "Happy birthday oppa." I smiled.

--------------------------------(A/N)Annyeong !! How are the stories so far ? I feel like their too short but I don't want to make them too long

(A/N)
Annyeong !!
How are the stories so far ? I feel like their too short but I don't want to make them too long. 😅

Please do let me know if I should make any changes so that you guys can enjoy a little more. Gomawoyo !!