N

Other half

N's P.O.V
I sat in my room thinking about what did I do wrong. What did I do to make her leave.

I thought of all the possibilities and soon they became thoughts of what was supposed to be our future together.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I got the spare keys from under the flower pot and went up to find him.

"Hakyeon-ah, don't do this to yourself. Get over it already." I said sitting next to him. He had tears in his eyes.

I hugged him. "Here. Cheer up okay ?" I smiled and handed him a bottle of banana milk.

He took it and started sipping on it. "Hakyeon, get over her. She left you for someone else. She doesn't deserve you." I said.

N's P.O.V
I cried even more. "I'm not worth it, that's why she left me for someone better !" I argued.

(Y/n) patted my back. "Hakyeon-ah, there are so many reasons why you're worth it ! Don't ever say you aren't." She scolded.

I didn't say anything. "You are the only person I can trust. The only person that makes my world brighter when I'm down. The guy that most go to for advice. The only person I can't bare to see in pain."

I took in her words. I don't know what came over me and I kissed her. I instantly felt no more pain.

I pulled away. "(Y/n), I'm happy now because of you. Will you promise to never leave me ?" I asked looking at her.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I couldn't process what just happened. I just stared at Hakyeon's face. "What do you say (y/n) ?"

I came back to my senses. "Hakyeon...." I said trailing off. He slightly smiled and kissed me again.

"Please." He said with a weaker tone. I smiled at him. "I it makes you happy." I said and helped him get up.

"Do you want to go get ice cream like always ?" I asked. He smiled a wide smile and dragged me out his house.

"Hakyeon ! You're still in pajamas !" I shouted as he pulled me along the sidewalk to the ice cream shop.

N's P.O.V
I didn't care if I was looking like a fool. I felt complete with her. I've never felt like this before.

I think I found my other half. A half that will complete me and will never leave me.

I just stared at her while we ate the ice cream. "Ya ! Stop staring !" She scolded. "I can't. I've missed out on this beauty for so many years. I can't risk missing another second of it."

"