Leo

Roses

Leo's P.O.V
I've been watching this girl for a week now. She would always walk pass my house in the evening.

I soon found out she worked at a cafe near by when I went to buy a latte a few days ago.

"Oh...Leo ssi you're here. Do you want your usual ?" She asked with her angelic voice. "Ne. Gomawo." I thanked and went to take a seat.

(Y/N) P.O.V
It was my second week working at the cafe. I've met many regulars that are really nice and friendly. I personally like serving Leo, one of our new usual customer.

He was different. He was quiet and mysterious. I brought his coffee to his table. "Here's your coffee. Do you want anything else Leo ssi ?" I asked. He's shook his head. "Ne. Your coffee will be 4.50. You can pay later if you want."

I bowed and went back to the counter to do my job. Soon after Leo finished his coffee, he payed and left.

Leo's P.O.V
Soon I stopped visiting the cafe but instead I would ask a staff to pass roses to (y/n). I found out her name from one of the staffs.

Her name suited her. Her name was as pretty as her. As days passed, I kept sending roses for almost 3 weeks.

I stood outside the cafe watching (y/n)'s co-worker pass her the rose. I slowly drifted off into my own thoughts till someone tapped my back.

(Y/N) P.O.V
He turned around. "Gomawoyo Leo ssi." I smiled. He looked at me confused. I giggled at his confused look.

"I know you've been sending these roses." I said happily. "Jinjja ?" He asked. "Obviously. I always see you standing outside after I receive these roses." I chuckled.

He blushed and covered his face. "Why don't we go out sometime and get to know each other." I moved his hand from his face. "Sounds nice." He said shyly.

---------------------------------(A/N)Annyeong

(A/N)
Annyeong.
I know this story is really bad but I wasn't really in the mood so I couldn't think straight.

I will do better in the future. I also wanted to let you guys know that the future oneshots will be longer !! Cause I seriously feel that they are too short.

Hope you guys will enjoy the upcoming stories. Thank you for your support !!