Hyuk

Cooking

(Y/N) P.O.V
I was preparing the ingredients needed for tonight's dinner. Me and Hyuk invited the members over for a sleepover.

Hyuk asked me to help with the dinner since he didn't really know how to cook but I swear, the food kept getting lesser and lesser each time I looked away.

"Aish....I must be seeing things." I said frustratedly and continued to cook more meat.

I placed the freshly cooked beef on the plate and went to get some veggies. When I came back the whole late of meat was gone.

"Ottoke !!!" I whined. "Why is the food disappearing." I stomped. I heard soft giggles from somewhere nearby so I decided to look around.

Hyuk's P.O.V
I giggled as I ate the beef that (y/n) cooked. I was hiding in the cupboard that 'had' plates inside. It took me awhile to get all of it out.

I peeped trough a small opening to see her getting more meat from the fridge. I smiled at her cuteness.

I quickly opened the cupboard and put the plate back on the stove counter. But may have accidentally dropped it.

(Y/N) P.O.V
"Ya!!!" I screamed as I heard the plate break. I saw the cupboard door under it slightly close. I eyed the door and slowly walked closer.

"Hyuk....come out !" I said. He didn't reply. "Fine. I'll just tell the others that the plans are canceled." And with that Hyuk came out.

"You could have said you were hungry you know." I sighed. "But that way isn't fun and I don't get to see you be frustratingly cute !"

Hyuk's P.O.V
(Y/n) neck chopped me and I laughed. "Why don't I help you ?" I suggested. She smiled and agreed.

I watched her cook the food and she looked so concentrated. I went to hug her from behind.

"Hyuk !! What are you doing ? You're going to get burned !" She scolded. "I wanna help." I said in a cute way.

She turned off the stove and turned around. "Hyuk-ah, you're already helping by being around, okay ? I don't want you to get burnt." She kissed me cheek.

"Ne...that's why I love you." I said and gave her a kiss. "I love you too so you better not get hurt." She smiled and went back to cooking.

The hyungs better appreciate my jagi's food cause she worked so hard on it. I thought and went to set the table for later.