Hongbin

Friday Night

Hongbin's P.O.V
I drove to a nearby takeout shop to get some dinner. I'm aware that it's not healthy to eat take out but I didn't do it all the time so I didn't really care.

Once I got the take out I drove to a special someone's house. I didn't call her cause I wanted to surprise her.

I walked up to her front porch and rang the doorbell. "Coming !" I heard her shout from inside.

It didn't take long for the door to swing open. "Oh...Hongbin-ah." She looked surprised. "Annyeong jagi." I smiled.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I was surprised to see Hongbin at my door. He didn't call or text so maybe he has something important.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked. "It's okay. I'll just take the food I bought and go then." He teased. I just laughed at him.

I thought it would be funny to just play along. "It's okay, I could just make ramyun and invite Ken oppa over." I said happily.

"Andwae !" He ran into my house. "Thought so." I closed the door and went to him at the dining table.

Hongbin's P.O.V
"This is for you and this is mine." I said handing her the take out I got for her.
"Gomawo." She said.

"We're going to spend our Friday night together by watching movies and cuddling with food." I announced while pulling her to the couch.

We sat there eating while the tv played some random dramas. "Ahh...." she said while I fed her some of my food.

(Y/N) P.O.V
When the movie ended i got up and looked at Hongbin. The cute little boy fell asleep.

I cleaned up the table and threw away the unfinished take out. I got a surprise when I heard someone talking.

I went to check if the tv was off and it was. "My (y/n) is so pretty. There's no one like her." Hongbin mumbled in his sleep.

I silently fangirled in front of him. "Bean-ah, there's no one like you either." I said and kissed his forehead.

I went to my room and got a blanket for him. I wrapped him with the blanket and turned off the lights.

I got another blanket and sat next to him and fell asleep as well. It was nice having him around. Just knowing that he was here beside me made me feel at ease.

Hongbin's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning, not in the vixx dorm but somewhere else. I got up and said "where am I and how did I get here ?"

I looked around and remembered that I came to visit (y/n) last night. I wonder where she went.

I enjoyed last night. It was nice being with her. It made the stress of yesterday's practice all go away. Maybe I should spend all my Friday nights with her from now.