Leo

Gone pt.2

3rd person P.O.V
Two years has passed. You and Leo went on with each other's lives.

You eventually moved to Busan and became a famous photographer. Leo was still in vixx and was doing well from publics eye view.

Leo's P.O.V
I sat in the van looking out the window. Things weren't the same as they used to be. I felt like I've become fuller than I used to be.

"Leo-ah..." Hakyeon called. I looked up at him. "We're having our last concert for the tour tomorrow, you should be happy ! We get a break after that." He said.

"Ne, hyung." I halfheartedly replied. "Kaja. We have our photo shoot now." We got down from the van and walked into the building.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I bowed and waved to the models that I just did a photo shoot with. I looked at my watch and panicked.

I was going to be late for my next photo shoot with an idol group. I ran to the next station but bumped into someone.

"Mian !" I said. "Oh, (y/n) ssi ?" The person said. I looked up and recognized him. "Wonshik ! Long time no see." I smiled.

"Ne. You're our photographer ?" He asked. I nodded. And then it hit me. If I was having a photo shoot with vixx, that means Leo is here too.

Me and Ravi awkwardly or mainly I walked into the room awkwardly. And I saw him. Sitting there staring at something.

I calmed myself and told myself to ignore it and get this over with.

Leo's P.O.V
"Let's start !" Someone shouted bringing back from my thoughts. I got up and I saw a familiar figure standing at the table.

When the figure turned around, I felt my heart stop. (Y/n). Has she been here this whole time ? She's the famous photographer we're working with.

Why didn't I know about this. After the photo shoot I followed her out. "(Y/n)" I called her and she stopped in her tracks.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I stopped hearing his voice. I turned around and looked at him not saying anything. The look on his face was pain.

He started crying. "(Y/n), why did you leave ? Did you know how much I missed you ? Did you know how many days I waited for you to come back, hoping it was all a dream ?" He said sobbing.

"Taekwoon. You were the one that acted cold to me. What was I supposed to do ?" I argued. He fell to his knees. "I...I don't know what's wrong with me." He cried.

I walked over to him and hugged him. "Why are you crying ? I should be the one crying." I said. "I was under a lot of stress and I released all my anger on you. I never meant it. Please give me another chance. I can't be happy without you."

I patted his back. "Taekwoon. I couldn't bring myself to see someone else after I left you. I was hurt just as much as you were. I missed you too." I said, starting to cry.

"Does this mean you'll come back to me ?" He asked. I smile and nodded. A small smile appeared on his face and he hugged me tighter. "(Y/n), I missed you so much. I promise I won't ever treat you like that ever again." He mumbled into the hug.

---------------------------------(A/N)Annyeong !!I really couldn't leave it at a sad ending so I had to make a part two !! And like I said earlier m, I noticed you guys like the Leo stories more so

(A/N)
Annyeong !!
I really couldn't leave it at a sad ending so I had to make a part two !! And like I said earlier m, I noticed you guys like the Leo stories more so....

Should I start a new Leo book or not ? And if I do, what should the plot be about ? I really want to put you guys' ideas in it !!