Hongbin

Visit

(Y/N)
I waited on my bed with my laptop. It was currently 1am where I was.

I sat there eagerly waiting and then the video call icon came up. It didn't take long for the screen to load revealing my handsome boyfriend.

"Bean-ah !!" I squealed seeing Hongbin shirtless with wet hair. "Hi to you too,jagi." He joked.

"Ya ! Put on a shirt !" I scolded. In return he ignored my scolding and sat down.

"You shouldn't have waited for my call. It's late already and I know you have work tomorrow." Hongbin sighed.

"But I wanted to talk to you." I whined. He smiled and chuckled. "Are you tired ?" He asked.

I nodded while yawning. "Why don't we talk tomorrow ? You need your rest. " he said softly. "But..." I tried arguing.

"No buts ! How about I sing a song for you ?" He suggested and I agreed. I fell asleep with my laptop on my nightstand and Hongbin singing.

Hongbin's P.O.V
I watched as (y/n) fell asleep. Sometimes I think I'm a bad boyfriend cause I'm not there for her and she always stays up late just to talk and see me.

So I actually booked a flight to go see her tomorrow. I was to head to the airport later today. Since it was morning here by the time I reached it would be mid-noon there.

I had breakfast with the others before heading to the airport to check in. "Say hi to (y/n) ssi for us, okay ?" N hyung said and patted my back.

I nodded and waved goodbye as I boarded the plane.

(Y/N) P.O.V
It was mid-noon and I was about to head home from the library cause I worked there.

I just had to arrange a few more books before I could leave. I plugged in my headphones and pushed the cart of books to the specific isles.

I couldn't reach the top shelf even on tip of my toes. I tried pushing the book in when it slipped and was about to hit my face.

I closed my eyes but nothing came. I opened my eyes to see small muscular hands holding the book. I turned to see...

"Hongbin !!!" I jumped and hugged him. "What are you doing here." I started crying without noticing. "To meet you of course."

He kissed the top of my head. "Are you done ? Cause I really want to go home and cuddle." He pouted with aegyo. I chuckled and nodded.

With that we headed back to my place to spend as much time as we could together before Hongbin had to go back.