Ravi

My Only One

(Y/N) P.O.V
I sat there with a pout watching Ravi play with his new puppy.

I didn't hate the puppy, I was just being completely ignored by Ravi because he's busy admiring the dog.

"Wonshik-ah....." I whined. He either didn't hear me or decided to ignore me.

I huffed and got up. "Fine. Be like that." I said and went to our room. I locked the door and sat on the bed.

Ravi's P.O.V
"Jagi, can you get me some water ?" I said without looking. After awhile of not getting a response I turned around.

She was no where to be found. I put 'butt' down and got up. I went to the kitchen to check if she was there.

But she wasn't. So I went to the room. To my surprise the door was lock. We usually never lock the door.

"(Y/n)-ah what's wrong ?" I called from outside. "Go away." That was all I got in return. "Did I do something wrong ?" I asked.

"Go away !" She shouted. I felt a little hurt but now I knew I did something wrong. I walked back to the hall.

I got the spare key from the basket on the dining table and went back up. "I'm coming in." I said and unlocked the door.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I looked up and saw Ravi peeping trough a small opening of the door.

"I said go away." I hugged and turned on the bed. Soon I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Jagi. Please tell me what's wrong. I know I did something wrong." He whispered soothingly. "Why don't you go ask your dog ?"

He started laughing. "Why would I do that ?" He asked. "Cause you've been paying more attention to it than me." I crossed my arms.

Ravi's P.O.V
I realized what she said was true. I've been spending more time with butt more than I did with her.

"(Y/n)-ah please don't be mad ! I'll make it up to you." I hugged her. She didn't reply but just sighed.

I started to softly kiss her cheek. "Jagi~" I called. She still didn't reply. I turned her to face me.

"Forgive me ?" I said and kissed her. When I pulled away I saw a smile on her face. "I'll take that as a yes." I chuckled.

---------------------------------(A/N)Annyeong

(A/N)
Annyeong.
I found it funny and weird to write this cause of Ravi's dog badass/butt.

That innocent little boy doesn't know how awkward it is to write or talk about his dog because of the name he gave.