Hyuk

Partners

(Y/N) P.O.V
Me and Hyuk were very close friends. Everywhere I went Hyuk followed and everywhere he went I followed.

Sometimes the teachers would say we were inseparable. Which was quite true.

"Hyuk !" I ran towards him. He immediately braced himself for impact. Next thing we knew, we were on the floor.

"Morning miss hyper." He laughed. "Morning" I laughed. We got up and dusted ourselves.

"Would you like to explain why you were running and crashing into me ?" He smiled. "Ani." I just laughed.

Hyuk's P.O.V
She's so weird and random, maybe that's why we're friends. I thought to myself but something didn't feel right.

"Let's get to class then." I said and locked arms with her. We walked to class and we sat at our desk.

I opened my bag and realized I didn't take my book. "(Y/n), I forgot my book in my locker." I told her.

"Why are you telling me ? Go get it, pabo." She joked. I laughed and left.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I sat at the desk waiting for Hyuk to come back when someone semi slammed their hand in front of me.

I looked up. "Can I help you ?" I asked. "Yes you can. By giving me your number and going on a date with me this Sunday." He said.

It took awhile for me to register what was happening. It was Jongmin, one of the popular guys in school.

"Sorry, I already have better things to do. Maybe next time." I smiled. "Come on. What's wrong with ditching your plans to hang out with me ?" He said while grabbing my hand.

I felt uncomfortable and tried pulling away but it somehow encouraged him to come closer.

Hyuk's P.O.V
I walked back and saw Jongmin getting really close to (y/n) and by the looks of her face, she didn't like it.

"Ya ! Jongmin ! What are you doing ?" I shouted throwing my book on the floor. "Aww look it's hyogie." He chuckled.

I marched up to the and grabbed (y/n)'s hand. "Leave her alone if she's not interested." I said firmly. "Who are you to say what she can or can't do ?"

"I'm her boyfriend so it gives me the right to do so." I retorted. "Wait, you two are dating ?" Jongmin asked. I nodded and stared at him.

He smirked and said "prove it then." I looked at (y/n), she looked so clueless on what's happening.

Then I kissed her. We held that pose for awhile then I broke away. "Satisfied yet ?" I smirked at him.

He just quietly walked away knowing he had no more chances.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I soon came back to reality when Hyuk kissed me. I swear I had a little heart attack when he did.

When Jongmin left I looked at Hyuk. "What now ?" I asked. I closed my eyes waiting for his reply to come. I debated on what he would say.

The only thoughts were 'eww. What did you have for breakfast.' Or 'I think we should stop seeing each other.' But I thought wrong.

"Let's do it more often." He smiled. "Mwo ?" I said still confused. He kissed me again. " let's date." He said and hugged me.