Hongbin

Crush

(Y/N) P.O.V
Everyday I would watch a group of tall and handsome boys walk pass my house around the evening.

They were all very good looking but there was one that caught my eyes. He looked like a moving artwork. I couldn't help but fall for his looks.

I would watch them each day and soon I found out that not only were they good looking, they were also very kind hearted people.

Their group consisted of 6 people named, Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin and Hyuk.

The guy I fell for was Hongbin. There was something that made me attracted to him besides his looks.

One day I decided to go read a book in the park when it started to rain, heavily.

Hongbin's P.O.V
I was walking home from the mart cause Leo hyung called me to buy ramen for dinner.

It started to rain and it was a good thing I brought an umbrella. I was walking when something caught my eye.

It was one of your neighbors. I remembered seeing her in the neighborhood before.

She didn't have an umbrella and she was standing at one of the parks picnic area drenched.

"Excuse me !" I called. I saw her look up. "Do you want me to walk you home ? You live in the neighborhood right ?" I asked.

She refused at first but I kept insisting and she eventually agreed. We got to her house and I was about to take my leave.

"I'm Hongbin by the way." I said with a smile. "I'm (y/n). Thank you for bringing me home." She smiled, which made her look like an angel.

Before I left I passed her a note and smiled and jogged away while waving. (Y/n) such a pretty name. I thought.