Ken

Aegyo

(Y/N) P.O.V
I was baking a cake that my sister asked to bake for her son's birthday.

My little nephew, Joon Young was turning 5 and I was baking a double chocolate cake.

"Jaehwan-ah..." I called him from the kitchen. "Ne...?" He shouted back from upstairs. "Come help me."

Ken's P.O.V
I got up from my bed and ran down hearing (y/n) ask me for help.

I came down and saw her baking. "(Y/n)-ah what did you need me to do ?" I asked her. "Help me make the frosting."she said without looking at me.

I didn't like what she did so I wanted to get her attention by disturbing her. I went in front of her and did my aegyo.

"Ken, I really need to finish this before tonight." She whined. I just kept doing my aegyo. "Ken...hajima."

I poured and went to make the frosting. Once I was done I left it on the table and went back up to my room.

(Y/N) P.O.V
"Jaehwan-ah, are you done-" I stopped mid sentence when I turned and saw that Ken was nowhere to be found.

"Aish...." I mumbled. I quickly finished up with the cake and put it in the fridge then went to find Ken.

I opened his room door to see him sleeping, curled up in a ball. "Cute...." I went to him and messed his hair.

He got up whining. "Jagi I knew you weren't sleeping but I'm done making the cake so as an apology let's go get ice cream."

He immediately smile and dragged me out the house. "I knew you couldn't resist my aegyo" he sang as we walked to the ice cream shop.