Vixx

Family

(Y/N) P.O.V
Today was the day me and vixx went to the beach for their holidays. Me and vixx are very close friends since high school before they debuted as an idol group.

"(Y/n)-ah, hurry up ! You're always so slow." Hyuk whined as he rushed me to get my bags. "Why don't you go bother Ravi that hasn't woke up yet ?" I shooed him away.

"Need help ?" Hongbin asked. I nodded with a smile. He carried my bag to the van and placed it beside Ken's. "Gomawo bean oppa." I grinned.

Hakyeon's P.O.V
"Everybody get in !! We're going to leave !" I shouted at the group of people scattered around the front porch.

We drove to the house we rented at the beach. It was more of a reserved area so it was only us there.

"Leo-ah...stop eating and help get the bags down." I scolded. Yet he just stood there eating cookies while staring at me.

Ken's P.O.V
Once we had settled in I couldn't wait to hit the beach. "Let's go already !!" I shouted and ran out the house.

The others followed behind. We ran into the water and started splashing each other. We all agreed that we were going to all splash (y/n) at the same time.

"Ya!!!! What was that for ?" She screamed. We all laughed but then Hyuk took her side and started splashing water at us.

Hyuk's P.O.V
I was really close with (y/n) so it was only right for me to take her side and I just really enjoy teasing the hyungs.

I specifically went after Leo hyung cause he was the best to tease. I jumped on his back. "Woo ! (Y/n) look at me !!" I shouted.

The others bursted into laugher so did (y/n) except Leo hyung. He leans back which causes me to fall off and then he started laughing.

3rd person P.O.V
After playing in the water you and vixx decided to do self activities.

You decided to go collect shells while Ravi and Ken decided to build a sand fort. Hyuk and Hongbin were burying Hakyeon in the sand and Leo was just drinking a bottle of water.

You all enjoyed your trip to the beach and made great memories together. And from that day on, each month during their off days you would all visit the exact same beach to make unforgettable memories as friends and family.

---------------------------------(A/N)Annyeong again

(A/N)
Annyeong again.
Last update for today. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I also hope you guys do give requests for future stories that you might have in mind. Thanks for the support.