Leo

Gone

(Y/N) P.O.V
It was two days ago when I came home and i didn't feel like doing anything but going straight to bed.

I went up to the room and saw Leo laying there playing with his phone. "Hi." I greeted. He just nodded.

It's been awhile since he started acting this way. I got changed and went to sleep in the guest room, wanting to be alone.

Leo didn't really search for me when I did sleep in the guest room. It felt like he didn't care anymore.

Leo's P.O.V
It was because of my schedule and practices that I became moody. I didn't have much leisure time which made me angry.

But at the same time, I chose to be an idol and I have to accept that this is the choice I made.

For the past few week I didn't really have the mood to talk to (y/n). She would always ask me what's wrong but I would just shrug it off.

(Y/N) P.O.V
Many days passed and Leo didn't change at all. He kept his cold side and ignored my presence.

Sometimes I felt like not coming home and sometimes I felt like running away. But I loved him too much to let go.

I came home early then usual and Leo was watching TV. I heard him coughing really badly so I went to get him a glass of water.

"Taekwoon-ah, I know you're not talking to me but please take care of yourself." I held the glass towards him.

"Move." Was all I got as a reply. "Taek, drink it. You're coughing really bad." I repeated only to be pushed onto the floor, the water spilling everywhere.

"Ya ! Taekwoon, you could have said you didn't want it !" I shouted. He just got up and left to the room.

Leo's P.O.V
I don't know why I did that. Why am I putting my anger out on her. She puts up with all of my problems yet I'm acting this way to her.

I got under the bedsheets and drifted to sleep. When I woke up, I looked around the room. A lot of things were missing.

That's when I realized most of (y/n)'s things are missing. I started to panic and checked the closet. All her clothes were gone too.

I shouted for her but there was no reply. I ran down to search for her but only found a note on the dining table.

Note : Taekwoon,
I'm sorry that I don't make you happy anymore. You seem so cold recently and I can't take it anymore. I don't want to but I think it's for the best that I leave you. I guess this is goodbye. -(y/n)

And with that she was gone. I lost her. I regret what I did to her. How could I treat her like that when all she did was care for me. I miss her. "I miss you (y/n), please come back."

---------------------------------(A/N) Annyeong ! I'm really sorry if this story isn't a happy ending

(A/N)
Annyeong !
I'm really sorry if this story isn't a happy ending. I really wanted to try a sad story. But how was it ?

I also wanted to say that I've noticed quite a lot of you like the Leo stories more so I was wondering if I should write a new Leo story. Not a oneshot but a actual story like my earlier book.