N

Candles

N's P.O.V
It was a typical lazy day. I sat on the couch thinking of something to do while (y/n) was in the room.

I checked my phone and the others had texted me that they also had nothing to do. "(Y/n)...." I called.

"Ne ?" A reply came not long after. "What are you doing ?" I shouted. "Nothing." She shouted back.

I got up and went to the room. When I opened the door, it was a mess. "Weren't you doing nothing ?" I asked.

She smiled. "I was doing nothing but then I was searching for something." She huffed and sat on the bed.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I continued to search under the bed and I found a small black box. "Mwo ? What's this ?" I pulled the box out.

"Omo...that's mine !" N said and quickly joined me on the floor. "What is it ?" I asked. "It's my candle stuff." He smiled.

"Wanna try making candles with me ?" He asked. I nodded with a big smile. He picked up the box and helped me up.

"Kaja, we'll do it in the hall." We walked to the hall together.

N's P.O.V
I got the things ready and I saw (y/n) choosing the container. I went behind her and hugged her.

"Mmm...Hakyeon-ah...I can't decide on which one." She whined showing me the choices she chose.

"Why not take a container that matches the scent you're going with ?" I said. "Great idea. Gomawo." She pecked my cheek.

I thought her how to make the candle and she picked it up pretty quick and she made as many candles as I did.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I made a specific candles with a specific smell. I chose to make it a pastel blue with the scent of peppermint.

I got a tag and ribbon to decorate the candles container. On the tag I wrote a cheesy quote.

It was something like 'you're so fresh.' I giggled at it silently. I wrapped it in a small box and went to the concentrated Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon-ah, I made something for you." I handed the box to him with a shy smiled. "Jinjja ?" He looked with a overjoyed face.

He opened it and started hopping around. "It's perfect !" He kissed me and pulled me to the hall. "Let's use it now while we cuddle." He cheekily smiled.