Ravi

Suspicion

Ravi's P.O.V
I was so tired because of practice. I was back home and was searching for my keys in my backpack.

I heard the room doors opening and closing, indicating that (y/n) was home.

I quietly opened the front door and went in. I wanted to surprise her so I tried to make very minimal noise.

I went to the rooms door and I heard her talking on the phone. "Yup. See you tomorrow. I love you too."

With that she opened the room door and I saw her jump from shock.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I literally jumped when I saw Ravi standing at the door. "Ravi ! You're home." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Do you want something to eat ? How was practice ?" I asked while walking down the stairs. He didn't reply so I stopped and looked at him.

"Wonshik-ah ?" He looked at me with a plain face. I was about to walk back to him but he went into the room and locked the door.

"I guess he's tired." I said and went down. I made a glass of water and brought it up for him.

I went into the room to see him lying down in the bed staring into space. I sat next to him only for him to get up and leave.

"Wonshik-ah !" I shouted. He stopped. "I'm trying to be nice to you and you're acting like I'm not even here !" I broke down.

Ravi's P.O.V
I felt bad for making her cry but I have the right. She's cheating on me. I stood there and didn't move.

"Nice ? If cheating on me is being nice then why am I so hurt !" I shouted back. She stood there crying.

"You could have just told me you found someone better." My voice softened. I was about to leave and go somewhere, anywhere to get my mind off of this.

"Wonshik ! Who said I was cheating on you !" Her voice cracked. "I overheard your call earlier. Who are you seeing tomorrow ?"

Her face changed from a sad one to a angry one. "I was talking to my mom ! She's here to visit so I'm going to meet her tomorrow." She shouted with tears in her eyes.

I felt my heart sank from what she said. I can't believe I got angry over something I didn't actually know.

"(Y/n)-ah, mianhae !" I walked to her and engulfed her in a hug. "I thought you were seeing someone else cause I'm always not around for you." I said holding her tighter.

"Please forgive me. I promise I won't do this ever again." I was now crying with her. "Wonshik-ah, you pabo. I could never cheat on you. You're too precious."

She mumbled into my chest. I chuckled at her. "Mianhae." I laughed while hugging her, not wanting to let go.