Leo

Smile

(Y/N) P.O.V
I sat at a table in the cafeteria during lunch and watched the group of 6 boys laugh together except for one.

They were known as vixx, the so-called popular group in school. My friend Jaeyoung came and sat with me.

"What are you looking at ?" He asked. I looked at him and ate my sandwich before replying. "I wonder what he's usually thinking about."

Jaeyoung gave me a weird look but then understood what I was talking about. "Leo ? People say he doesn't smile or laugh much cause he hates everything and everyone."

"I believe those are all just rumors. I bet he's actually a nice guy." I said and continued eating.

After lunch Jaeyoung walked me to class and left for his own. I turned to walk in but bumped into someone causing my papers to fly everywhere.

"Mianhae !" I quickly bowed. No reply came so I proceeded to pick up my stuff.

Leo's P.O.V
I was going to get my book that I left in the cafeteria but someone bumped into me. Taking notice it was one of my classmates. (Y/n).

She apologized and started picking up her things. I started to help her and I guess she noticed it was me.

"Omo! Leo ssi you don't have to help me. It was my fault, I bumped into you." She said shyly and got her stuff.

For the rest of class I couldn't help but watch her. I was happy that I was placed behind her.

I could never focus because of the little things she did when she couldn't understand what we were learning.

(Y/N) P.O.V
At the end of the day I wanted to study a little more so I planned to go to the library.

I met up with Jaeyoung and told him I couldn't walk home with him today. He just accepted it and went home as usual.

I was studying the question I couldn't understand earlier and I still couldn't. I heard the chair in front of me being pulled out but I chose to ignore it.

I then saw a cup of coffee being placed in front of me. I looked up to see Leo. "Leo ssi ?" I said confused.

"This is yours." He gave me the cup of coffee. "Gomawo." I smiled. "Do you need help ?" He asked softly. I nodded.

By the time I understood the question it was already 4. I thanked Leo and I couldn't believe my eyes. He smiled a bit.

"You smiled !" I said over excitedly. "I'm human so of course I smile but I only smile to people that I like." And with that he left the library.

---------------------------------(A/N)Annyeong !I really wanted to let you guys know that my schedule is getting really hectic so I might not be able to update everyday anymore ! 😭

(A/N)
Annyeong !
I really wanted to let you guys know that my schedule is getting really hectic so I might not be able to update everyday anymore ! 😭

But I promise that I will try my best to update.

I was also wondering if I should start a new story and finish off this book. Please let me know if I should or you guys prefer these oneshots. 😅