Ken

Surprise

(Y/N) P.O.V
Ken has been of tour for the past 2 weeks now. It was starting to get lonely without him.

He didn't have much free time to call or text cause by the time the performance was over he would be tired.

I understood that he was an idol and I'm not so I have to accept that he has other important things to do.

I heard my phone ring so I went to check it. I got a text from Ken.

Jyani : Jagi ! Tour has finally ended. I'll be home soon. :)

I smiled and replied then went to take a shower.

Ken's P.O.V
I didn't tell (y/n) but tour ended two days ago. I have finally reached back and I got a cab to bring me home.

I unlocked the house door and went up to the room to see a sleeping (y/n). "So cute !" I couldn't help but take pictures of her.

I tried preparing dinner but messed up so I ordered delivery. It didn't take long before the food came and I placed the food fancily.

I made it look like I actually cooked. I giggled at myself. I went to take a shower of my own.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I smelled something nice which got me to wake up and search for the source of the smell.

I went down to see the table set with candles and food. "Mwo ? I don't remember doing this before I showered." I scratched my head.

"That's cause I did it." A voice was heard and arms came around me. That voice was one of the voices I could never forget cause it always made my heart beat a little faster.

"JYANI !!!!" I screamed and turned to hug him. I didn't notice it but I already started crying.

"Aigoo...my jagi is so happy to see me." He joked and brought me to sit at the table. "Eat up. I made this all for you." He winked.

"Ken-ah, I love you but I know you didn't cook this." I said and we both burst into laughter.