N

Number

N's P.O.V
I sat in the lecture hall of the university with many girls surrounding me and my friends. We were known as the popular group.

All the girls would fall for us, all except one. Her name was (y/n). I would watch her in the lecture hall most of the time.

The best thing was, she also lived in the campus dorms and I got to see her every morning when she walked pass my dorm.

The others found out about my crush on her when I accidentally said her name in my sleep. No it wasn't one of 'those' type of dreams.

(Y/N) P.O.V
When the lecture was over I was about to leave when the lecturer called me. He wanted me to tutor a guy named Hakyeon.

I refused the offer politely telling him that I had work after my lectures. The lecturer didn't force me and dismissed me.

I was working in the campus cafe. I didn't really get a high pay but it was enough to keep me in college so what was there to lose ?

I saw a very familiar guy walk into the cafe and when we made eye contact he started acting funny. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

"Hello, what would you like ?" I asked with a smile. "One...mmhhmmm." He mumbled. "Sorry, what was that ?" I asked.

I saw another guy step in front of him. "One latte and one mocha for him." He said in a soft tone. "Okay. Your order will be with you shortly."

N's P.O.V
What happened to me back there ? I thought to myself. I thanked Leo for helping me though.

When our coffees came, me and Leo drank it in silence until he spoke up. "Go talk to her hyung. If you don't confess now then someone might steal her in the future." He simply said.

"I know but I just get really shy when I get close to her." Leo looked at me with a questioning face. "The Cha Hakyeon can get shy ? I thought he was very confident."

I heard someone laughing and it was her. But she was laughing with someone and that someone was...Hyuk ?

I got up and went to Hyuk. "Hyog-ah, what are you doing ?" I asked. "I'm talking to (y/n) of course." He replied.

"Why ?" I asked again. "Cause she's my friend." He said. "Since when ? Never mind just go away." I pulled his arm. "But-" he was cut short by Leo dragging him away.

I mouthed another thanks to Leo as he dragged Hyuk away. "Will he be okay ?" (Y/n) asked. I smile and nodded.

It's now or never I thought to myself. "(Y/n) right ?" She nodded. "I've noticed you for awhile now, we have the same lecture." I begin.

"Hakyeon ?" She questioned. My smile grew wider. "Ne, that's me. I was wondering if we could hangout sometime and if I could get your number ?" I asked looking down.

"Sure. I'd love to get to know you. You seem...really interesting." She giggled and wrote her number on a small piece of paper.

---------------------------------(A/N) Annyeong !I'm back !! I really wanted to update but if you didn't know my phone was broken so I sent it for repair

(A/N)
Annyeong !
I'm back !! I really wanted to update but if you didn't know my phone was broken so I sent it for repair.

I will upload another two chapters later as a replacement for the days I missed out on.