0.6

Instagram DM's

@lia: k, I'm on my way to CDT right now. if you wanna hang.

kianlawley: on my way. i'm bringing jc btw.

@lia: gr8. C ya soon :)

I waited in the waiting room as Vince finished up a tattoo. The door opened and Kian and jc walked in. "Hey guys" I said getting up to hug them. "Hey romeo, vince" they said doing the whole bro hand shake thing.

They sat down on the couch. "So how are you and vince doing" Kian asked. "hu?" I asked confused. "Your relationship..." he said raising a eyebrow.

"Vince. Kian thought we were dating" I shouted so vince could hear. "Dude she's my best friend" he said laughing as he continued to tattoo.

"Yeah Kian you're fucking stupid" jc said giggling. " shut the fuck up bitch u thought they were dating too" kian said making me laugh.

" dude you guys are even funnier in person" I said smiling. "Oh yeah I forgot. You watch Kian and chad" Kian said. "You Mean Jimmy" jc said reminding me.

"Yeah since 05L" I said kidding around. They laughed and then we just sat talking as we waited for vince to finish. I felt like I had gotten closer w/ them and they were really chill.

When vince was done we all went for some Chipotle, vince's favorite. When we finished eating Kian asked me if I wanted to go over to their place tomorrow. "I'm down" I said smiling.

"Alright. C ya" jc said like he always does in the videos. I hugged them and then  walked over to the car and vince drove me home.