5.8

"you just made the worst mistake. and you'll regret it darling."

Lia's POV: I woke up the next morning laying next to Kian with just a blanket over my naked body. I had forgotten what had happened for a split second before I felt a aching pain in between my legs causing me to groan. "fuck" I muttered as I sat up looking for my clothes. "lia?" i heard kian's raspy morning voice as he rubbed his eyes.  shit. "yeah" i said slightly turning around. "come back to bed. i wanna cuddle" he said patting the side next to him.

I laid back down and he wrapped his arms around my waist as he nudged his head in the crook of my neck. this felt so weird.  did i make a mistake?  all i could feel at the moment was guilt. something I had felt way to much lately. I never expected any of this to happen. I was snapped out of my thoughts by kian placing kisses on my neck. I looked over at him and he looked so cuddly and just plain cute. Then realization hit me.

Cameron. kian said something about Cameron not being so innocent, whatever that meant. I obviously wasn't going to ask him about it after last night. fuck, how do you even talk after that. what do I say?  I just smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. he did the cutest little smile oh how he made me feel all flustered and free. I heard my phone vibrate causing me to look over at it. '73 missed calls , 42 messages from "Cameron"  fucking hell. "Cameron called me to. he was probably wondering where you were" kian said with zero emotion.  "yeah" I said tracing his tattoos with my fingertips.

"you wanna talk about what happened?" he said biting his lip as he smiled.

" I have no clue what you're talking about lawley..." I said giggling. "well you sure did yesterday." he said causing me to hit his chest playfully. "loser" I said smiling. "only for you Johnson" he replied causing my smile to widen. ughh he's what I really want.  what I really really want.  

A/N: i'm not dead. sorry it took so long to update lol. also this is a chapter filler. next update: SOON.